+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 174

Thread: Remeber exploit early and exploit often

  1. #161
    Senior Member JemandLeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by exploit2win View Post
    The person you are replying to, is an exploiter. And in a guild full of exploiter. They'll never admit it, but they have contradictary statements.
    In my guild there are 2 players with eternal erenor weapons, i personally believe they have used the exploit, but they also dont admit it(for obvious reasons). But jamile and his friends say this "oh these 2 have eternal erenor weapons, there arent enough items in the game to make that, they surely have exploited and duped to get them".

    While in his own guild, there are 4-5 eternal erenor weapons, and a person with a full eternal erenor armor set and an eternal erenor weapon.
    So they claim there aren't enough items in the game to make 2 eternal erenors unless you exploit or even dupe, yet they also claim there are enough items in the game to make 13 eternal erenor items in the game without using the exploit or duping.

    Contradicting isn't it.
    Now i am not happy with these 2 players in my guild that most likely exploited to get these items, and i would not be upset if they got punished for it. In fact, if they did they should. All players should face the consequence of using this exploit to reach end game gear.

    But the story above should make it clear what kind of player/person this jamile guy is, and how idiotic they can be.
    When there arenít enough mythic items available, guess what you do. You regrade them yourself.
    Bunch of people already had mythic gear before they changed to hiram, including me. Thatís where I got my eternal.
    But youíre just someone hiding behind an alt forum account because you know that you are wrong.
    Jamile

  2. #162
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    When there aren’t enough mythic items available, guess what you do. You regrade them yourself.
    Bunch of people already had mythic gear before they changed to hiram, including me. That’s where I got my eternal.
    But you’re just someone hiding behind an alt forum account because you know that you are wrong.
    So what you are saying is, other players that made eternal erenors exploited to get them cuase they weren't in your guild.
    But everyone in your guild, who happened to make all their eternal erenors during the time period the exploit was available, didn't use the exploit, but "regraded" enough items to make 13 eternal erenors.

    This makes so much sense, since i saw that there ware so many, but i mean so many pop-ups to mythic regrades on taris during this period. And when i say so many, i mean a total of 0.
    And ok, i can take it from you that it is plausible that you might have done this.
    But Simsek aka mramk, OMEGALUL to you guys claiming he didn't use the exploit XD
    Full eternal erenor, and the day before the exploit was gonna get patched out he rushed to finish his set. So yeah, he definitly did not use the exploit XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

  3. #163
    Senior Member JemandLeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by exploit2win View Post
    So what you are saying is, other players that made eternal erenors exploited to get them cuase they weren't in your guild.
    But everyone in your guild, who happened to make all their eternal erenors during the time period the exploit was available, didn't use the exploit, but "regraded" enough items to make 13 eternal erenors.

    This makes so much sense, since i saw that there ware so many, but i mean so many pop-ups to mythic regrades on taris during this period. And when i say so many, i mean a total of 0.
    And ok, i can take it from you that it is plausible that you might have done this.
    But Simsek aka mramk, OMEGALUL to you guys claiming he didn't use the exploit XD
    Full eternal erenor, and the day before the exploit was gonna get patched out he rushed to finish his set. So yeah, he definitly did not use the exploit XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
    Where am I saying that others used the exploit? I’m not one to jump the gun quick about who used the exploit and who didn’t, because I know people stocked up with mythic armor and weapons when it was confirmed that we would be able to use any gear into any erenor gear. (Armor into weapons etc)
    Jamile

  4. #164
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Where am I saying that others used the exploit? I’m not one to jump the gun quick about who used the exploit and who didn’t, because I know people stocked up with mythic armor and weapons when it was confirmed that we would be able to use any gear into any erenor gear. (Armor into weapons etc)
    yeah and that patch was what 4-5 months ago? i mean that is a horrible, horrible, horrible excuse to try and talk your exploiter friends out of having used the exploit.
    "They stocked up on mythic items to feed their erenor gear to eternal, but waited several months before doing this, it just happened to coincide exactly with the time that when the exploit was active"
    Hurrrr durrr much?

    "edit" also in the case of mramk, he didn't even have an erenor set before the exploit was known.

  5. #165
    Senior Member JemandLeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by exploit2win View Post
    yeah and that patch was what 4-5 months ago? i mean that is a horrible, horrible, horrible excuse to try and talk your exploiter friends out of having used the exploit.
    "They stocked up on mythic items to feed their erenor gear to eternal, but waited several months before doing this, it just happened to coincide exactly with the time that when the exploit was active"
    Hurrrr durrr much?
    If I were to do what you’re saying, instantly going eternal when the patch hit, I would only have eternal club and no armor.
    Which wouldn’t be a good choice at all. Get gear equal/better to the gear you can afford feeding to your erenor. Library patch wasn’t released too long ago either, so now you can swap to that. Meaning your old gear is available as food.
    But no matter what I tell you, you wont listen anyway. You’re just witch hunting at this point.
    Jamile

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    692
    Delete exploited erenors, they donít deserve even a basic grade erenor after cheating. And add a 1 month ban to all accounts any gold, infusions, storage chests, or houses linked to the exploit of the erenor.
    ---
    "Sandbox MMO" - Marketing gibberish for you can do anything because you have little to no support for problems arise.

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    289
    Is a guy on server with full eternal leather set as a mage. Many with eternal weapons. Not sure on staff logic since alot of those people who exploited would have been the whales pumping cash into game. Maybe its simply a case of the remaining trion staff spinning off the server numbers via alt accounts. Id imagine they tell their new gamigo overlords we have 50 000 players when we all know 80% are alts multiboxing which is banned in other regions for a reason. Revenue for this game about to dive bomb and I hope someone from gamigo ventures over to these forums to see why their free revenue stream stopped. Heres a hint your staff allow exploiting end game gear.

    p.s In my country id tell you to expect your p45 soon. With this type of mismanagement of someone elses asset. I'd sure want to know why the money train stopped.

  8. #168
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    21
    The only people defending Gamigo are those that exploited themselves, or their alts.

    Secondly,
    Trion through BigDataDude's team set the precedent that you're able to go through logs and locate exploited experience gains/revert them to a former state.

    Gamigo has BigDataDude employed in their service.

    Gamigo: "Items that were upgraded during this time cannot have the experience removed. In the interest of fairness however, we are working with the XL team to provide additions to upcoming events that will help to close the gap that may have been caused by this."

    Which is most likely this event, that is available to EVERYONE and in no way whatsoever makes up for the gap set by those who exploited erenors. https://archeage.xlgames.com/events/running/685

  9. #169
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2
    THIS is why I want a new fresh start server - no way we returning players can catch up with all the exploits

  10. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ZZZ
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahu View Post
    THIS is why I want a new fresh start server - no way we returning players can catch up with all the exploits
    Thats why they should give us a 48 hour arena buff we can use in open world on weekend, everyone would run around in mythics fully gemmed stats and have a good time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts