+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Remeber exploit early and exploit often

Remeber exploit early and exploit often

Gamigo isn't doing anything about the people who exploited erenor infusions. In the future do whatever you have to do to level your gear up since they can't "take away xp" from an item. Their answer is to have an event to help people level their gear....LOLOLOLOLOL. So the people got to level their gear for a 10th of the cost and now they can get an event to level it more. I'm sure the event wont level anything and you will prob have to grind your butt off for years to get minimal gains

Sorry Gamigo, actions speak louder than words. Your actions show it is best to exploit to get ahead. Pathetic.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-February-2019

Thumbs up Erenor Exploit- CLetter from the Archeage-Team

"Items that were upgraded during this time cannot have the experience removed. In the interest of fairness however, we are working with the XL team to provide additions to upcoming events that will help to close the gap that may have been caused by this. "

No bans? No deleting Items? People, who abused could also participate in events .

Punish the exploiters or give us back our money

"Can't roll back xp" how about banning the players like was done with rage quit guild, players who used the honor exploit, players who used the coinpurse no break charm.
    Remove the weapon all together and not give them anything back.
    Remove the weapon and replace it with an basic erenor.

heres 3 options you can do, simply doing nothing and giving players who exploited an event to progress won't do ♥♥♥♥ for those who have spent thousands to do it the legit way, this is a scam, you've scammed your playerbase and are expecting us do just sit idle?

Welp, there went my already taxed motivation to play.

LOL nice ♥♥♥♥ing joke. This is the biggest slap in the face. People worked for years to get the gear that people got overnight exploiting. Thanks Gamigo. And on top of that WE need to put in the work in their ♥♥♥♥ing stupid event so we can catchup?
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

I dont get the Russian guy was banned for an exploit but these people weren't?

Quote Originally Posted by therewego View Post
    I dont get the Russian guy was banned for an exploit but these people weren't?
    not banned , just a namechange.

Quote Originally Posted by kiroshin View Post
    not banned , just a namechange.
    did you read the letter, they removed it. as in ban

I remember in BD online there was a gold exploit 2 years ago,many people abused it and entire guilds disappeared from the game..GMs banned most of theml. Expoits are still happing there but at least they use ban hammer.I think here the only reason they don't ban people/remove items is that they are affraid the population will drop. You can do do better gamigo..just try..

Now they should remove glider normalization, give boss gliders their hidden ability to gain altitude (if that's still in Korea) and give us Hiram events as well since Erenor is getting events to help others catch up.

and make the andelph drakora a true flying mount plz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast