+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idea for events to help with recent Erenor Infusions bug

Idea for events to help with recent Erenor Infusions bug

Before I get into the main point, I would like to make it clear that I dont defend and agree with people who used the bug, but Gamigo already made their decision. So Gamigo if you are discussing with XLGames and dont have any good idea yet, then I hope this thread can help you.

As everyone may know, the bug was only good to used to upgrade an Erenor from mythic to eternal because upgrading from legendary to mythic crafted fodders provide similar gold/exp ratio.

In the upcomming patches erenor will be much cheaper to craft, the cost for brand new eternal erenor will be cheaper than old mythic erenor + bug erenor infusions cost. Therefore people can get their eternal erenor for cheaper than people who used the bug.

The only issue left is people who have mythic erenor right now but did not use the bug, this is where the event must take place to give them a fair meaning to get their eternal erenor. I suggest an event where people can obtain enough BOUND mythic erenor infusions at around 600g each, similar to the price of infusion during bug period.

Thanks for reading!

U should check the Balance Arena Ranking in Kadum, if they release this event u said, Da Guai Shou's ppl will be full eternal weapon b4 that event end.
    u cant defend chinese alts power in kadum,rofl.

But they will have to pay for it at the same price as people who used the bug, and it mainly is for people who have Mythic Erenor Weapons but refused to use the bug. The damage has been done, Gamigo decided there wont be roll back, so this event will let everyone upgrading their existing mythic to eternal for 600g / 100 exp, which is around 300k gold from 0% mythic if no bonus is proc-ed. And that is fair imo.

Chinese farmers and/or alts is another matter.

Just don't sell the infusions straight out for gold, make its recipe somewhat at around 600g and the materials it uses shouldn't be to scarce

+ Reply to Thread