View Poll Results: Would you quit if Gamigo doesnt take action against erenor infusion exploiters,cheaters and hackers?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is very unfair for loyal and honest players

140 73.68%
  • No, i dont care

50 26.32%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you quit if gamigo doesnt ban or remove illegal erenor weapons and armors

Would you quit if gamigo doesnt ban or remove illegal erenor weapons and armors

yes, it is very unfair for 98% of AA population
    no, i don't care

Already cancelled patron and removed credit cards
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

same as above

check gamigo how many loyal players that really matter in your game will quit including me

All payment info and patron were cancelled as well for me.
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

Despite however many people vote "yes", there's still a good amount of them that'll still play (and pay) regardless. As it's been expressed before, only a percentage of players use the forum. There were a lot of people in-game that didn't bother using the forums, twitch, or the social media platforms (including reddit) for news, giveaways, and so on's simply because they didn't care to.

It's like the people that haven't played an MMO in 5+ years demand refunds when it gets scheduled to shut down. I seriously wonder what makes them think that makes sense.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Despite however many people vote "yes", there's still a good amount of them that'll still play (and pay) regardless. As it's been expressed before, only a percentage of players use the forum. There were a lot of people in-game that didn't bother using the forums, twitch, or the social media platforms (including reddit) for news, giveaways, and so on's simply because they didn't care to.

It's like the people that haven't played an MMO in 5+ years demand refunds when it gets scheduled to shut down. I seriously wonder what makes them think that makes sense.
    that's not the point, the point is the people voting yes know what this exploit has done, we've spent thousands of gold maybe rl currency as well as time do obtain this gear, these people have probably bought gold or accounts and used this exploit to push their gear even further and gamigo has looked at it and gone they bought 5 rng boxes last week, o well they're safe, mean while instead of banning say 50 people you have people who have legit made these erenors quitting and it's going to be a lot more than 50.

Already barely playing, between inexistant customer support, item dupe, apex dupe/wire fraud and now the erenor exploit being allowed, the desire to play the game is almost gone, already cancelled patron on alts, only main still has it.

PS: I knew about the erenor exploit since the beginning, I could have an eternal weapon by now, if I knew cheating was allowed, it seems, that the wrong ones are the ones that play clean, exploit early, exploit often!
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post

Dude, just because people don't spend the whole day commenting on the forums don't mean they don't know what is going on. Enough people know about this issue.
    But lets say you are right and it's a very small porcentage who cares/knows about this. Well, that doesn't change anything. I don't care what others do, all I know i that this company is not getting any more money from me and I'm telling my friends to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary View Post
    guys who exploited still joking with other guys
    i lov u gamigo, U ARE THE TRUE KILLER OF GAMES

trion u can back, we forgive you
    This is disgusting
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast