View Poll Results: Would you quit if Gamigo doesnt take action against erenor infusion exploiters,cheaters and hackers?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is very unfair for loyal and honest players

    140 73.68%
  • No, i dont care

    50 26.32%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95

Thread: Would you quit if gamigo doesnt ban or remove illegal erenor weapons and armors

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    294
    I have also cancelled my patron. Also going to remove my credit cards now.
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- No Longer Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    here
    Posts
    294
    I'm more annoyed at those 300 hypothetical people throwing eggs, so many wasted omelettes.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    90 people voted they will quit. Have fun in whatever game you’ll go after
    Already am.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Left Coast, US
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedFerret View Post
    I'm more annoyed at those 300 hypothetical people throwing eggs, so many wasted omelettes.
    We can only hope they used the 5dozen bulk packs from Costco instead of the precious free range eggs from the coop out back.

  5. #65
    NA and EU Apex price at AH(1500G) all go very high, because only few people sell apex now (they are use real money to buy apex) , chain reaction will hurt free player. this exploit will kill the game.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Left Coast, US
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by newgameplay58 View Post
    NA and EU Apex price at AH(1500G) all go very high, because only few people sell apex now (they are use real money to buy apex) , chain reaction will hurt free player. this exploit will kill the game.
    I'm not actually convinced that this issue has been fully resolved. Today I saw several apex listings of 50+, a few at 80+ and two at 100 on EU. On NA there weren't as many high count listings, but I saw 3 above 46. Now, maybe these were just the standard whale listings, but to be honest, do we really think whales are still investing in this game after the unpunished erenor exploit and the recent apex exploit? I think not.

    Maybe I'm wrong. What is concerning is that this scenario is more likely than not, given recent events.

    Jax

  7. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4
    for now, i'm temporarily stop use real money to buy apex,waiting for Gamigo to against erenor infusion exploiters, if not, then quit the game.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Siller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SEA, SG
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    90 people voted they will quit. Have fun in whatever game you’ll go after
    Oh yea I'm really having so much more fun. My most enjoyable moment in Archeage nowadays is when I'm about to log off, can you imagine? lol.

    I'm playing Apex Legends, it's free to play, and the irony is when a game is polished and not bad, you are more willing to pay instead. I'm swiping to get skins just so to show appreciation of their game. Yes Gamigo should take it from this, we as paying customers don't mind swiping when we know you are trying. But not as in current state and everyone feels how unfair exploit had given others and it's not like a lot of us had not swiped before.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Deathdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Despite however many people vote "yes", there's still a good amount of them that'll still play (and pay) regardless. As it's been expressed before, only a percentage of players use the forum. There were a lot of people in-game that didn't bother using the forums, twitch, or the social media platforms (including reddit) for news, giveaways, and so on's simply because they didn't care to.

    It's like the people that haven't played an MMO in 5+ years demand refunds when it gets scheduled to shut down. I seriously wonder what makes them think that makes sense.
    You are right on the money. I am surprise they still playing the game. I am only casual playing just to check up on friends. See them been toxic in archeage discord channel. Just make me think what they will do without the game.
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

  10. #70
    Senior Member Darkshinera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I'm not actually convinced that this issue has been fully resolved. Today I saw several apex listings of 50+, a few at 80+ and two at 100 on EU. On NA there weren't as many high count listings, but I saw 3 above 46. Now, maybe these were just the standard whale listings, but to be honest, do we really think whales are still investing in this game after the unpunished erenor exploit and the recent apex exploit? I think not.

    Maybe I'm wrong. What is concerning is that this scenario is more likely than not, given recent events.

    Jax
    i think its more ppl stock them when they are cheap , personnaly i buy 148 of them at 900 gold , i sell 48 at 1000 gold cause i needed some gold back ,and i am selling ther other 100 left at 1500+ now , some player play with the AH for doing gold
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts