+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 166

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Plains Battle

  1. #151
    @Archeage Team
    Could you please poke XL to fix this bug early?
    No raid bug seems to have happened to nuia and haranya
    They can not play games
    <TOXIC>
    Sirochan

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by magei310 View Post
    Seriously need to raise the minimum gs requirement to like 7k gear score to stop alts, Theres that many alts in raids and with the issue of not been in raid makes it even worse
    7k... That is not fair at all, I am a new player and im barely at 5k. Sit down, or maybe provide a better idea, not one that would screw over most of the people that even do the halcy.

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    571
    The reason that there is alts in instances.. is because of the rewards..
    So..... make the rewards once a day on only 1 char.. more chars from the same ip in raid will not reward all your chars.. only 1
    The rewards come in mail already anyway..

    Alts do instances bcs of rewards.. take it away from them :-)
    For me personally.. i cant go in Halcy together with my wife.. we both get disconnected.. if i play alone there is np.. so the mechanics is also already there XD

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    This is getting ridiculous.
    No one cares about apologies and the fact that you are aware of the issues. You need to fix it or compensate, you own a business, not a non-profit organization.

    The game isn't stable, it is already frustrating to crash anywhere even in risky situations but fair enough, we'll deal with it. When it punishes you for crashing though, on very restricted events like Golden Plains Battle or Hiram City/Red Dragon, then this is just too unfair to call it an unfortunate incident. This is game breaking.

    I don't really care about the absence of pvp quality in Golden Plains, the mechanic is unfair, no one cares anymore, everyone goes for the rewards because not only they want them, but they need them. By having an unstable client, preventing people who crashed to go back to their instance, and limiting the entries to twice a day, you're guaranteeing frustration and unfairness. If you can't fix your client, make it possible to rejoin the instance, if you can't even do that (badly coded game huh?) then delete the limitations, it is a timed event anyway so it can't go too far. If it is really game breaking, then set the limitation on rewards, meaning, on completions and not entries. Is this really too much to ask?

    Need more feedback on how bad it is? It is hard to have a pop, it crashes, you can't use your mounts but other can, it is as unfair as it can get. Fix it or stop having the game revolve on these events.

    Most of the people I talk to say they AFK b/c if they leave the nui, they crash, consistently. People are afraid to move once the match starts. That's an issue I haven't seen addressed in this thread.

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripside View Post
    Most of the people I talk to say they AFK b/c if they leave the nui, they crash, consistently. People are afraid to move once the match starts. That's an issue I haven't seen addressed in this thread.
    Haha, yea.. just returned a few weeks ago and half the time I run out and crash while running (with high FPS 100+..) doesn't make a difference, this game crashes on everything.

  6. #156
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    please explain to me the reason for the helmut that shows up over your eyes in halcy?

  7. #157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1
    1st I am tired of reading that there is a lot of alter in halcyona war many of them are pirates' alter, nation, that the only thing they do is hinder those who are really going to do pvp occupying space so that more active and gs players enter.

    2nd The game allows the multi-account asique or use it or shut up since it is allowed as far as I know.You are free to use it as long as you do not breach the terms and condition of gamigo in which you do not put anything to use them in events such as halcyona, rift, MM, luscas etc

    3rd What will happen when the nation is eliminated? Well, I will tell you more complaints that there are many alter and thus a cycle of people that will never end because it does not look like they go up the halcyone gs or other events that are affected by people without gs.

    4 I understand that new people with 4k ... 6k..7k want to do pvp, but with that team I doubt that you will do something other than kill the opposing team for the same reason I would see that halcyona has a minimum of equipment to be able to make balanced pvp. Not like now that they will do 70% alter of nuia, pirates and nation and vice versa. Or that they do as in arenas and place equipment all equally.

    5 To finish I see an easy solution to the alter in halcyona simply remove the extra work you give and 50% of the alter will not enter and if you take away the honor the other 50% goes away and as a reward put kyrios badge

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by zorroo View Post
    1st I am tired of reading that there is a lot of alter in halcyona war many of them are pirates' alter, nation, that the only thing they do is hinder those who are really going to do pvp occupying space so that more active and gs players enter.

    2nd The game allows the multi-account asique or use it or shut up since it is allowed as far as I know.You are free to use it as long as you do not breach the terms and condition of gamigo in which you do not put anything to use them in events such as halcyona, rift, MM, luscas etc

    3rd What will happen when the nation is eliminated? Well, I will tell you more complaints that there are many alter and thus a cycle of people that will never end because it does not look like they go up the halcyone gs or other events that are affected by people without gs.

    4 I understand that new people with 4k ... 6k..7k want to do pvp, but with that team I doubt that you will do something other than kill the opposing team for the same reason I would see that halcyona has a minimum of equipment to be able to make balanced pvp. Not like now that they will do 70% alter of nuia, pirates and nation and vice versa. Or that they do as in arenas and place equipment all equally.

    5 To finish I see an easy solution to the alter in halcyona simply remove the extra work you give and 50% of the alter will not enter and if you take away the honor the other 50% goes away and as a reward put kyrios badge
    So you say you're tired of people saying alts are the problem(they are btw), they you suggest a solution that punishes real players because abuse alts, it's almost like this in itself if what people have been pointing out for so long. The fact is this game has limitations like a labor pool for a reason, alts completely destroyed those limitations for some, while others who want to play the game, how it was mentioned to be played and not carry extra characters around are at a disadvantage(god forbid anyone try to enjoy the game).

  9. #159
    I dont understand that afk thing, how this "system" works?
    Some week ago i recognized the nation team extremely dominance and go afk after 6-7 death. No reward...
    2 days ago i went to afk after my death in the LAST 2 min 40 sec (i see my team dominance and i had to go to the toilet). I back, dropped from halcy and no reward.
    I fight in halcy all times. Two times "afk" (i do damage to enemies although without kill) and no reward, others camped the entrie battle and got reward? WTF?
    NUI is dead.

  10. #160
    Senior Member MiroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Nygau View Post
    T..... make the rewards once a day on only 1 char.. more chars from the same ip in raid will not reward all your chars.. only 1
    The rewards come in mail already anyway..
    That idea doesnt sound half bad actually just make it that the first IP connected to the client gets rewards and rest dont and its a pain to run multiple IP's so it will discourage alting in halcy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts