+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Plains Battle

Don't know if recent patch was meant to address any issues with Golden Plains event, but it has'nt! People are still mass disconnecting as they move from Standby to battleground itself. The mount bug also persists with many unable to mount multiple times thus causing much delay in going into combat! Not only that but if you do disconnect you respawn with a 5 minute "participation" buff so you cannot even immediately queue up for another, plus of course you have lost one of your entries!

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #142
    Community Manager
    Heya,

In case some missed it, we did create a thread for everyone to report who get a disconnect during Fall of Hiram, Red Dragons Keep, Noryette Challenge or Golden Plains Battle.
    Please fill out the information here.

Seriously need to raise the minimum gs requirement to like 7k gear score to stop alts, Theres that many alts in raids and with the issue of not been in raid makes it even worse

Quote Originally Posted by magei310 View Post
    Seriously need to raise the minimum gs requirement to like 7k gear score to stop alts, Theres that many alts in raids and with the issue of not been in raid makes it even worse
    As many have stated, it's not GS that should be the requirement, it's participation. In almost every Halcy I compete in, most of the AFKs in the spawn area are 10k+ GS. I agree alts are always the issue, though. In this case, the mains are left AFK in Halcy while the player works their alts outside for 20 minutes.

Need a participation requirement.

Old Halcyona was better

Quote Originally Posted by Colthoron View Post
    As many have stated, it's not GS that should be the requirement, it's participation. In almost every Halcy I compete in, most of the AFKs in the spawn area are 10k+ GS. I agree alts are always the issue, though. In this case, the mains are left AFK in Halcy while the player works their alts outside for 20 minutes.

Need a participation requirement.
    I recognise those that regularly afk from Ezi and a lot of them are high gs mains from the top pvp guilds and their alts are not there. They also do the same in Fall and Red Dragon. There attitude is that they can get something for nothing, so why not. Sometimes they arent even afk, they will just stand there doing zero and talk throughout the whole thing. Raising gs is not the solution . A name and shame list would be but isnt allowed on thse forums. Maybe if gamingo would set up the facility for us to provide names and servers of the regular offenders (without the hassle of raising tickets) , then gms could randomly check those that are named the most. Add an increasing penalty like ban from all instances for a week going upwards..and hey presto the afks would start to get active (or not join)

Quote Originally Posted by AweEzi View Post
    I recognise those that regularly afk from Ezi and a lot of them are high gs mains from the top pvp guilds and their alts are not there. They also do the same in Fall and Red Dragon. There attitude is that they can get something for nothing, so why not. Sometimes they arent even afk, they will just stand there doing zero and talk throughout the whole thing. Raising gs is not the solution . A name and shame list would be but isnt allowed on thse forums. Maybe if gamingo would set up the facility for us to provide names and servers of the regular offenders (without the hassle of raising tickets) , then gms could randomly check those that are named the most. Add an increasing penalty like ban from all instances for a week going upwards..and hey presto the afks would start to get active (or not join)
    I like the idea! Characters that AFK in instances should have the big, bright, scarlet letters "AFK" appear across their chest piece for 24 hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15