+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Plains Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

Thanks for mentioning that Golden Plains Battle did not open up.
    We are currently looking into it and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Carendash
    Not fixed for EU for the next Halcy, still only the msg about to few players etc.

So halcy popped apparently and then this happens. Anyone else had this issue or was it just lucky me?
    @Carendash I opened a ticket for this with rn : REQUEST #1211487
    Attached Images

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #113
    Community Manager
    Heya,

We believe that the instance did not open up due to the number of players not being met, which we believe was also caused by the Ezi crash.

Please tell us for the next Golden Plains Battle if it did open up for you.

Carendash

Sorry that was not the cause. We were unable to enter throughout the whole 90 minutes Golden Plains was up. The crash on Ezi happened quite a time after Halcyona event finished!

After Ezi Server was restored we again tried to enter Golden Plains event in the evening and were still being told "Not enough or too many ..." So twice on one day it happened before AND after Ezi crashed!

I agree with Azia. As nobody from Ezi got into the lunchtime halcys, even more than usual would have been queued for the evening halcys, incuding me. As the evening is far better time for NA, there would have been a far higher number queueing than normal. The crash on Ezi didnt coincide with either.

Like AweEzi and Azia said, the crash didnt occur until after Golden plains. I tried to que as well throughout the whole 1,5 hours. Its usually no problem getting a game, especially not in the first 30 mins. Same problem in the evening.

I see no information saying Halcy has been fixed! Why has this problem of entering this event not been fixed yet!

Heya,

We believe that the instance did not open up due to the number of players not being met, which we believe was also caused by the Ezi crash.

Carendash
    There are more then enough players queing but it is not popping again today FIX IT! Oh so you admit now Ezi is hosting these instances why dont you have a completely seperate server to host outside of the 3 servers, what happens if Ezi population gets better then what?

Heya,

Carendash
    24h later and the same is happening, just the msg about to few opponents or to many from 1 faction.

And don't tell me that we can't get 30 Nuians and 30 Haranians to que, Nation and pirates is not needed at all.

Did get 1 done last night after 40 min of the same msg.

Today Golden plains battle also not working 4 times not enough opponents in a row, and no onee got in from our server according to nation chat. So it did not work yesterday morning and it is not working now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast