+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Plains Battle

Only got into one Golden Plains this morning despite queuing for the whole 90 minutes and being rejected 6 or more times as "too many people ..." I say that because there was full raids on this first one and many of my friends who queued at same time didn't manage to get in! So it would seem like it is only partially working as before this recent problem I was able to do two events during the 90 minute event slot. Also confirm that when the 90 minute event has finished the standbye logo is still showing and will not cancel which prevents you joining any other Arena event, so you have to log out & and back in to remove this!
    Would also add that the mount bug is still a problem and necessitates you having to spawn & respawn mount multiple times until mount option can be done as you are just 'sliding' past your mount instead of mounting it atm!

This is getting ridiculous.
    No one cares about apologies and the fact that you are aware of the issues. You need to fix it or compensate, you own a business, not a non-profit organization.

The game isn't stable, it is already frustrating to crash anywhere even in risky situations but fair enough, we'll deal with it. When it punishes you for crashing though, on very restricted events like Golden Plains Battle or Hiram City/Red Dragon, then this is just too unfair to call it an unfortunate incident. This is game breaking.

I don't really care about the absence of pvp quality in Golden Plains, the mechanic is unfair, no one cares anymore, everyone goes for the rewards because not only they want them, but they need them. By having an unstable client, preventing people who crashed to go back to their instance, and limiting the entries to twice a day, you're guaranteeing frustration and unfairness. If you can't fix your client, make it possible to rejoin the instance, if you can't even do that (badly coded game huh?) then delete the limitations, it is a timed event anyway so it can't go too far. If it is really game breaking, then set the limitation on rewards, meaning, on completions and not entries. Is this really too much to ask?

Need more feedback on how bad it is? It is hard to have a pop, it crashes, you can't use your mounts but other can, it is as unfair as it can get. Fix it or stop having the game revolve on these events.

Are you going to address the lingering issue of afk players in instances? its getting too much Halcy/RD is full of them like 70% of the raid is afk always why cant you put some restrictions in place like client restriction in kr so 1 client can be open on 1 pc or somehthing to at least reduce this.

Quote Originally Posted by MiroH View Post
    Are you going to address the lingering issue of afk players in instances? its getting too much Halcy/RD is full of them like 70% of the raid is afk always why cant you put some restrictions in place like client restriction in kr so 1 client can be open on 1 pc or somehthing to at least reduce this.
    This is a serious problem & needs to be addressed. Having said that apart from the mount bug which still persists, I have managed to get into Halcy 4 times in the last 2 days although I have disconnected twice too! Don't know about other people on Ezi Server although there seems to be less people complaining, main problem is getting accepted as Standby & then getting kicked as not enough people which is hard to understand as some people not getting in at the same time as all the others!

great job ! another DC from halcyona you realy doing a greate job

another day another halcy DC losing a full entry and honor/labor/leadership

nice 10 h maint and i got random dc

halcy DC ....

yuup, today
    server: Jakar
    secend entry 4min. before halcy end one good thing that honor for kills/assists are count immediately

Anyone new to this game will see the following on EU.

*Main pvp event in game at midnight start mistmerrow (total desert event)
    *golden plains - 70% afk alts
    *red dragon - 60% afk alts
    *fall of hiram- 40% afk alts
    *daily server down/maint for 2+ hours

What a total failure. I honestly would rather trion stayed with a 2 man team than what we have got instead. Maybe you can employ the guys running 3 private servers from their basement. Their small 2-3 man team seem to run better than your large company.

People call this AltAge or broken Arenage. Its a standard response from people when discussing the game in 2019. EUs pvp is in the worst state it has ever been in. Im not even sure at this point it can be repaired. Most hardcore pvprs and the heavily swipers already called it a day and moved on. The longer you fail as a company hosting archeage the less chance any will come back. When old players pm my discord and ask if its worth returning I simply say no because any positive thing I can say would be bait/trap bs.

I might do a before and after gamigo video on youtube of what pvp actually looks like now on EU. Went from 50vs50 down to 10 vs afk alts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast