+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Plains Battle

@Carendash may be you guys stop ignoring your costumers? Stop making up some random excuses and change that timers

Quote Originally Posted by DutchyDutch View Post
    NA Halcy is at peak time for most.....lol what? Not sure for you EU people though.
    Its not for EU its terrible timing.

halcy

I also think people are wary of being stuck again like we were when this new version of halcy came out. people dont want to chance that again. I was stuck in queue all night unable to join anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by MiroH View Post
    Its not for EU its terrible timing.
    :-(

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #25
    Community Manager
    Heya,

As mentioned, we did forward some requests like changing the time the arena takes place, which is going to happen.
    We will keep you updated as soon as we can confirm the time the arena takes place and when it will be changed.

Carendash

@Carendash HALCYONA ARENA STILL NOT WORKING BTW

Im sceptical that its numbers that is preventing Halcy as Ive been queuing every day. Sure, lately ppl have given up, which is hardly suprising given how long it took you to make any comment at all. But the lack of any popup to let us into Halcy, was occuring straight after the dc was supposedly fixed, and before the drop off had ocurred and included Saturdays which have always had overfull events.

I queued this lunchtime and I made sure all nuians on Ezi knew to queue thru nation chat. Again no invite popped. I'll try again at soon at midnight.

As a professionally tester, I suggest u start with the beginning and actually check that ppl are getting into the queue properly from each server. For Ezi, check for me (Awe). If u dont see find me for this lunchtime and midnight then u have a problem. And do the same for other servers.

Halcy was such a major social event , that days now seem rather empty. Ppl who never do any other arena event were trying to take part in this. So this is having a huge effect on how ppl think about the state of the game.

I do think u have a major publicity problem. The white text message asking us to participate, doesnt exacly stand out and is easily missed and most ppl wont look here (even more so given the prolonged silence-they have given up!) So most only know about the changes thru it is ppl like me, announcing in nation chat. Im sure you could do something better than this and indeed u need to !

Well queued for over half an hour now for the midnight halcy. Again nothing happening on Ezi

Have queue'd every day on EU (yay working nights), and not had a single Halcyona pop for over 2 weeks.

HALCY WORKS !!

Finally after waiting many lunchtimes and evenings, I finally got the confirm box on Ezi this lunchtime. No dc and raid happened correctly. Some reported a bit of lag but finally playable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast