+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Plains Battle

Quote Originally Posted by AweEzi View Post
    HALCY WORKS !!

Finally after waiting many lunchtimes and evenings, I finally got the confirm box on Ezi this lunchtime. No dc and raid happened correctly. Some reported a bit of lag but finally playable
    Now they need to change the timings to like 8am and 8pm utc and it will be gucci

Quote Originally Posted by MiroH View Post
    Now they need to change the timings to like 8am and 8pm utc and it will be gucci
    Except, if they do that, North America will have Halcy between 9pm and midnight, then again between 9am and noon.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

As mentioned, we did forward some requests like changing the time the arena takes place, which is going to happen.
    We will keep you updated as soon as we can confirm the time the arena takes place and when it will be changed.

Carendash
    I think its obvious.. no one is q-ing up for halcyona, no one likes it.
    Halcywar needed some adjustments.. to make sure OP nations cant one shot all our new and starting players..
    Not a whole rework of halcy..

Sorry to say
    And im sure i speak for all of us.. we dont like the new halcywar
    Bring back old.. and make sure nations cant enter halcy at that time.. they can use their 100.000 alts on both sides to play it.

On a side note : Sometime ago we were promised by Trion that we could participate in testing new stuff that was coming up... this was one of the things that needed testing with all of us before putting it even live!

You all miss so many chances to make that spoon your holding gold, grab them.. everyone will be more then happy to help.

So there is still a problem with disconnect when inside Halcy. One person reported this yesterday and I have now had it this lunchtime. When u die, occasionally it disconnects u. By the time you get back, you have been kicked from the instance and the Daily Entries is set to 1/1. I tried to requeue and I have to say the popup is very confusing -from the text it isnt clear whether I will get the reward from the instance I was just kicked from, when it finishes or whether requeuing means prevents the reward.

I have requeued but and it still says 1/1 againts Daily Entries...so Im crossing my fingers now about the reward :/

Ok confirmed . That halcy has now finished and nothing in the mail.

So thats 2 obvious bugs:
    1 that it can dc u on death
    2nd that it counts that as your daily entry despite not getting any reward

So we were seconds from killing haranyan relic (they were also on ours) and I get dc again. Again its counted that as my 1 entry for the day. I havent bothered to requeue as it was obviously over by the time i got back in.

So thats 2 out of 4 disconnects in halcy !!!

I have a very good connection -this is purely halcy !

when will they fix transfers and name change its been way to long and kinda tired of waiting allredy are they even trying to fix it???? o,O

So dc again -this time during the first mass fight only a few minutes after start. So thats 3/6 ...

Dc again. About the same amount of time after start as yesterday. This time I was nowhere near the fight, stealthed on mount and heading towards Haranyan base to see how many was there. So this doesnt seem to be lag related.

I rebooted and logged in fresh only 30 mins before to make absolutely sure that every thing was clean and there were no other connections to anything.

So what is halcy doing at intervals, and failing, that causes disconnects ?

Can we get the old Halcy back? Compensation for lost honor too? K, thanks, bye!

@Gamigo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast