+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Plains Battle

@Carendash

random DC are still there
    i personally saw 55ish people DC during last 7minutes today on weekend halcy

DC on Monday at the 11am halcy. Whilst a lot better rate than before for me, there are still random DCs

Got in Halcy twice and got ported out of the arena while in standby mode both times.

Spawn point was different both times.

So odd...after the 11am dc I logged back and found myself at nui in marianople. So obviously I must have dced on death (although it wasnt obvious at the time). As CR was forming I decided to go do that. A little after that I requeued for halcy and got in the 11:40 halcy, only to find myself dead on arrival. Respawning took me to standby.

So halcy somehow remembered that I had died. So if it can remember that, then why cant it remember to reward us with the leadership medal at least.

DC at 4 minutes before the battle ends. I don't know why this is constant happening I try to test it with directx 9 instead of 11 I'm always switching to optimize settings. Also I turn all the GPU fans at full speed keeping the GPU temperature below 50 Celsius my rig is pretty high end so this shouldn't normally happening.

Why cant you Guys make the entrance dunno 5 times but only give rewards 2 times like a quest? same for the DC in Red Dragon and Hiram City where u get dced 2 Minutes before it ends?

You all have to extend the time. If you are going to be starting it at 4:30pm EST you can't expect people from America time zones to participate.
    It needs to start at 7 or 8 pm EST and then extend for 3 hours. This is a waist of a great event.
    So disappointed.

So halcy , after many kicks due to insufficient numbers, we finally start and basically end up with half a raid and greens running about. No idea why but someone gave me leader. When I tried to give it to someone else , it kicked me from instance (using up one of my daily entries). Couldnt requeue for a while due to particiipation status. Ive seen other leaders apparently DCing before, so it would seem this is one of the issues causing it.

There's a major issue with instances, it's that you can't get back in once you dc and people dc left and right in NA at least.

You also can't join late like many people did before.

So 11am halcy, when raid is formed, I become leader of one automatically. I accept merge and a liitle later whilst we are on their relic, i DC again.

So observations:

Firstly im a leader again
    Second this is the first instance of the 11am to 12:30 session (the previous DC's rather than the kick, were also the first instance of the respective sessions.
    I have also dced on relic before
    Deaths also seem to increase the risk significantly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast