+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's in charge of the game balancing? Can you buff Archers please?

Who's in charge of the game balancing? Can you buff Archers please?

Can we get a buff on archers? Anyone who plays archer right now would agree with this lol.

That would be XL and there are balance changes in the works though alot of things are going to change besides just archery.

As a 13k gs paladin I often find myself feeling super bad for archers.

You know what would be cool, if bows wen't worse than healing weapons for melee.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    You know what would be cool, if bows wen't worse than healing weapons for melee.
    Yup. It's pathetic.

You have range over burst damage. You can use healing melee weapons + your bow to be versatile in group pvp. Still trash 1 v 1 unless going against shieldless mages I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    You have range over burst damage. You can use healing melee weapons + your bow to be versatile in group pvp. Still trash 1 v 1 unless going against shieldless mages I suppose.
    No, range has nothing. Melee has longer range, they can move over 28m in 2 abilities. Archery is trash against everything, healers, mages, melee, doens't matter... if they are similarly geared archery is garbage.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    No, range has nothing. Melee has longer range, they can move over 28m in 2 abilities. Archery is trash against everything, healers, mages, melee, doens't matter... if they are similarly geared archery is garbage.
    Everything is trash against melee. But the extra range does help if you aren't playing with bad ping. One problem for archery damage could be archery damage combos with bleeding which as far as I can tell is only from shadowplay. *Marked + blazing arrow or pindown from shadowplay. Even then, marked helps mages more than archery. :lol

So when will archers receive a buff?

Serious question, no "Start over" or "Reroll to melee haha" answers. XL cannot deny the DPS numbers are minuscule compared to other DPS.
    Literally all archers have either given up and quit or have went with a tank build because they don't do damage anymore so why bother trying?

This is a very critical issue that needs looking into, now.

Start over or reroll to melee, haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast