+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: @Carendash or who ever is in charge Your request (1153643) has been solved.

Hybrid View

@Carendash or who ever is in charge Your request (1153643) has been solved.

Today a ticket that was open for over 4 month got just closed after getting a reply from a team member where i even said the ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED.

Is this a joke?
    Like i would understand that you would have just closed it bcs the request is already almost half a year ago. But this is just not acceptable. Full of hope i got a msg telling me" Your request (1153643) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email." Just to find out its another case of you guys not doing work. And dodging any kind of Communication, till now i was still more or less fine with that knowing from the previous times with Trion that issues can be fixed when you just give them enough time. But now? Its just low damn low.....

For the protocol:
    Data of creation: 20. Oktober 2018 23:11
    Request #1153643

They are doing this with every ticket. Zero solves, lots of closing. Even blatant and obvious botters running simple scripts for days on end just get the reports closed.

Hey, have you noticed the marketplace keeps getting updated and it seems to always work?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

welcome to the club ...

what i am experiencing on my own and hearing from friends ... happens with every ticket, even payment issues

happened last time to me when my ticket was only two days young... together with an "sorry for the long wait"-bot text, reopened it with an "are you serious"-message and now waiting since some more weeks

so just reopen it and enjoy the waiting time until the next closing by bot

Cheap publisher outsource to cheap service center that don't do any real work for cheap compensation.

Many tickets got closed like this. I hope you finally get an answer to your issue but after 4 months i have no idea how they can track a lost item. Good luck i hope you recover your weapon.

Community Manager
    Heya Darsy,

we did forward your request to the responsible team for the fastest possible clarification of that ticket.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience that caused.

Carendash

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya Darsy,

we did forward your request to the responsible team for the fastest possible clarification of that ticket.

Carendash
    What about everyone else? or did you mean you forwarded it to the appropriate people who will close the ticket without doing anything like all the others?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya Darsy,

Carendash
    Fastest response means "oh hey we looked at your ticket and did nothing for months so it must be solved now"

in my ticket after 2 months all the information i said is gone. only 1 line text from the middle thats left. kinda scared to repost everything bcs then i get back down in the queue. Support still not back on tracks after 4-5months?? how is this even possible.

Just passing the buck until the poor 2 people remaining from Trion gets to the ticket.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast