+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Exploiting a worldboss spawn Thunderwing Titan

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    It's been pointed out dozens of times now that there is no workable method of preventing the use of alts. Anything they could implement will either be ineffective or will also prevent many main accounts from playing, or both.

Besides that, Korean players are allowed to have alts, so to some extent, the game is designed to accommodate them.
    Hey, KR can play any number of account they want per computer.

The game is not and was never design was arround alt

proof : https://youtu.be/tWwKodea_Ew?t=5640

See this men ?? he is using laptop for his one alt account

Do you thing all KR people use 10 laptop ? So no only EU/US have free usage of alt.

also KR gm/support is far more active than our gamigo budget service.

"used a bug were one of their members left the nation to build the Nuian thunderwing titan tower , he took the teleport up , flew to the middle island and there he got invited back to nation"

I am confused is there not a 24 hour wait time before you are able to be invited back to the guild or nation?

Funny that Gamigo would even give a ♥♥♥♥ about an exploit. Nothing is going to happen because they don't care about this game.
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tapstaps View Post
    "used a bug were one of their members left the nation to build the Nuian thunderwing titan tower , he took the teleport up , flew to the middle island and there he got invited back to nation"

I am confused is there not a 24 hour wait time before you are able to be invited back to the guild or nation?
    The timer is when you join the nation, not when you leave, so you can actually leave a nation & get invite back 1 seconde after.

What about the play in full eternal erenor set in your nation ? You post on the forum against him or "it's not an exploit" ?

Gamigo GM: We've told XLGames about this and they are looking into it

^ I foresee that answer... if we get an answer haha!
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

Member raging lion figure head? I member... most likely nothing is going to happen, mayb if they 1 shot the boss, stuff like this has been going on forever, usually it was ok guys stop doing it, week later patched by XL, nothing to see here tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by wisp View Post
    i would like to make a complain about an event that happen last night, the enemy nation called Karma and the guild shamefull display, used a bug were one of their members left the nation to build the Nuian thunderwing titan tower , he took the teleport up , flew to the middle island and there he got invited back to nation, so while our members were scouting even during the late nights on the nation towers they just invited this person back to nation and he was able to summon the boss for the Nation and it didnt go to nuians like it should, its very annoying that stuff like this happens especially when you are scouting for hours longs, i hope that there can be looked into this or maybe even a punishment because exploiting or abusing a bug to kill ingame bosses should not be tolerated on any level, and this was ALL planned not a mistake because the leader of the enemy nation ''Aiapaec'' was standing next to us at the tower bragging about how they got it, he should be punished aswell for even agreeing to exploits like this as a nation leader.

thanks in advance !

(youtube link of video proof of the tower instantly popping up without any building)
    I think this will cause the motivation of people not belonging to player Nation to be lost...
    There are no chance for other Nation people to sammon TwT
    I sent an opinion on this issue (see picture) to XL facebook and business@xlgames.com
    I hope you will go well.

@Gamigo
    If you only submit a report to XL, Even I can do it

<TOXIC>
    Sirochan

Quote Originally Posted by Gart View Post
    Erenor Infusion: You did it and karma did it, all fine you're happy
    Thunderwing: You didn't do it, karma did it, so you come here and cry for it to be punished ?

All this story just sounds like you guys got owned and cant accept it
    Try again, but make sense this time.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Try again, but make sense this time.
    It totally make sense, people claiming others using exploit when they used exploit themselves, isn't it ironic ?
    The opposite side would have done the same, they would have applause themselves and this thread would never born

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast