+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Exploiting a worldboss spawn Thunderwing Titan

Exploiting a worldboss spawn Thunderwing Titan

i would like to make a complain about an event that happen last night, the enemy nation called . and the guild shamefull display, used a bug were one of their members left the nation to build the Nuian thunderwing titan tower , he took the teleport up , flew to the middle island and there he got invited back to nation, so while our members were scouting even during the late nights on the nation towers they just invited this person back to nation and he was able to summon the boss for the Nation and it didnt go to nuians like it should, its very annoying that stuff like this happens especially when you are scouting for hours longs, i hope that there can be looked into this or maybe even a punishment because exploiting or abusing a bug to kill ingame bosses should not be tolerated on any level, and this was ALL planned not a mistake because the leader of the enemy nation ''.'' was standing next to us at the tower bragging about how they got it, he should be punished aswell for even agreeing to exploits like this as a nation leader.

thanks in advance !

(youtube link of video proof of the tower instantly popping up without any building)

Disgusting gameplay from their part. Hope they get some sort of punishment.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Haven't you heard? Exploiting is legal now, ask any Erenor exploiter about their punishment... oh right, there wasn't one.

You'd think stuff like this very obvious abuse would be met with severe actions, but it won't be just like always.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Haven't you heard? Exploiting is legal now, ask any Erenor exploiter about their punishment... oh right, there wasn't one.

You'd think stuff like this very obvious abuse would be met with severe actions, but it won't be just like always.
    Exploit is Exploit, Gamigo decide if they ban or not.
    Trionworlds have ban a full guild for using exploit on Leviathan, so let's see.

Lets see where Gamigo stand on exploiting world bosses compared to when Trion banned a whole guild for bugging and KILLING Leviathan.
    Zwizzie - Kadum

Hey!
    Now we got problems
    And I don't think we can solve them
    You made a really deep cut
    And baby now we got bad blood.

Archeage - Money - Swiping

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post

I mean they should have done something about that when it happend and not give us a ''sorry we can't do anything, we will fix with event!''. Now the difference is they have made they stance on the erenor exploit and admitted they can't do anything but they can do something about this exploit which we have seen before (Trion banning the whole guild for the Leviathan exploit).
    Zwizzie - Kadum

Hey!
    Now we got problems
    And I don't think we can solve them
    You made a really deep cut
    And baby now we got bad blood.

Archeage - Money - Swiping

Agreed, it's a disgusting style of gameplay and could be akin to the exploit of the Leviathan (which I don't need to remind people an entire guild of people were banned)
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

This is nothing compared to the erenor exploit. I hope gamigo realizes the issue they caused by not banning for major exploits. They set the precedent, that if it in game, its free to exploit.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

Broken Pay To Win Game
    praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes

"lead in order to serve, not in order to rule"

Destroy all opposition

Quote Originally Posted by wisp View Post
    i would like to make a complain about an event that happen last night, the enemy nation called Karma and the guild shamefull display, used a bug were one of their members left the nation to build the Nuian thunderwing titan tower , he took the teleport up , flew to the middle island and there he got invited back to nation, so while our members were scouting even during the late nights on the nation towers they just invited this person back to nation and he was able to summon the boss for the Nation and it didnt go to nuians like it should, its very annoying that stuff like this happens especially when you are scouting for hours longs, i hope that there can be looked into this or maybe even a punishment because exploiting or abusing a bug to kill ingame bosses should not be tolerated on any level, and this was ALL planned not a mistake because the leader of the enemy nation ''Aiapaec'' was standing next to us at the tower bragging about how they got it, he should be punished aswell for even agreeing to exploits like this as a nation leader.

thanks in advance !

(youtube link of video proof of the tower instantly popping up without any building)
    are you serious? if gamigo didnt ban anybody that exploited erenor infusion that is worse that this, do you really think they will ban people exploitting a world boss? this game is free to exploit, dont expect it. People know that gamigo does nothing against exploiters so we will see worse exploits that this one without punishment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast