+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: So why did you fire Khrolan, Socke and BigDataDude?

So why did you fire Khrolan, Socke and BigDataDude?

We all know you have, so could you at least tell us why?

Would just be nice to know.

Khrolan, Socke and BigDataDude still work on Trionworlds (Gamigo). (Or you get a SECRET information?)

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...r-The-surprise

I believe all 3 work there, but it looks like all three have been given gag orders. There really isn't any other reason why they wold stay so silent.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

They might not work there anymore lets be honest they have been dead silent for months. Its really concerning.

I think the smart move is to stalk them on linkedin or wherever and see which company they actually moved to. Can't be this one.

Still nothing?

iArches, Carendash, while I appreciate you guys have a Cush job where you respond to whatever you want to, it would be appreciated if you make just a tiny bit of effort to be community managers. Heck, who knows, you might like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaelin View Post
    Still nothing?

iArches, Carendash, while I appreciate you guys have a Cush job where you respond to whatever you want to, it would be appreciated if you make just a tiny bit of effort to be community managers. Heck, who knows, you might like it.
    Lol. Don't worry, whenever the post is somewhat important, you'll never see a CM answering.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager
    Heya,

we can confirm that all of them are very busy working on future updates for ArcheAge. ��

Carendash

I can confirm that there's a teapot floating in space at the Legrange point between the earth and the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

we can confirm that all of them are very busy working on future updates for ArcheAge. ��

Carendash
    We certainly appreciate the answer, but could you tell us why they are prohibited from even being a part of this community if that is the case. These were the faces of Archeage for quite some time and once Gamigo acquired Trion they have absolutely disappeared. Would be nice to hear something from them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast