+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please tell me how you can tolerate this.

Please tell me how you can tolerate this.

https://gyazo.com/0677211dd2ed61330a0899cdd99a2444
    https://gyazo.com/96c1676b159c43675766091f19282981
    Look at this guild farming their alts for figureheads. How can you let this continue? Please punish this.

But you allowed to queue arena against your alts. Khrolan even said it on a live stream so everyone would know.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

https://gyazo.com/96c1676b159c43675766091f19282981
    Look at FFA arena. No arena is safe from the alt farm. I don't even wanna do arenas because of this.

Yeah, who wants to join a FFA arena against 2 guys and their 3 alts and get farmed by a tag team?
    -I remain,
    Karenor, of Pandora.

Formerly Cabe of Legion.
    Lucius, Nazar, Thunderwing, Kadum

Make arena a daily event during some hours exclusively : problem solved

In the past some player got banned for arena abuse against their own alt

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    But you allowed to queue arena against your alts. Khrolan even said it on a live stream so everyone would know.
    That's not what he said.

What he said on the October 12, 2018 livestream, at around the 33 minute mark was:
    "There's always been challenges with the arena queuing system because its very straightforward, it's very easy to queue against yourself if you're running an alt.

We don't have any policies in place that address that, unless it's a gross violation...

...Did I just say that it's okay to queue against your own alts? I'm not condoning that sort of behavior. I am saying that we do know that it happens. That if people just generally do that responsibly, I don't believe that we take direct action against them, so it's one of those things that we don't support. You'll do it at your own risk."
    I've highlighted the important parts you seem to have missed when you watched.

He asked the players to be responsible when doing this, but did say that they would take action against people who commit gross violations.

I view the guilds farming their alts as heavily as they do as a gross violation.

It should also be noted that this livestream took place just before Gamigo took over, and Gamigo seems to have dropped the ball on this in the chaos of the transition.

aria server will zerg this ranking soon just watch out
    mainly naval arena

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    That's not what he said.

What he said on the October 12, 2018 livestream, at around the 33 minute mark was:
    "There's always been challenges with the arena queuing system because its very straightforward, it's very easy to queue against yourself if you're running an alt.

We don't have any policies in place that address that, unless it's a gross violation...

...Did I just say that it's okay to queue against your own alts? I'm not condoning that sort of behavior. I am saying that we do know that it happens. That if people just generally do that responsibly, I don't believe that we take direct action against them, so it's one of those things that we don't support. You'll do it at your own risk."
    I've highlighted the important parts you seem to have missed when you watched.

He asked the players to be responsible when doing this, but did say that they would take action against people who commit gross violations.

I view the guilds farming their alts as heavily as they do as a gross violation.

It should also be noted that this livestream took place just before Gamigo took over, and Gamigo seems to have dropped the ball on this in the chaos of the transition.
    Doing nothing is the same as allowing.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

What's the point of even trying? U get in to just be one shot by ppl that use exploited eneor gear??

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishers View Post
    What's the point of even trying? U get in to just be one shot by ppl that use exploited eneor gear??
    The only arena that isnt equalized now is the 1v1 gladiator arena.

FfA and the other queues are equalized now.

So eternal erenor wouldn't 1 shot you in arena unless you are in 1v1 gladiator queue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast