+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 64 bit ??

64 bit ??

hey i whas wondering when we get the 64 bit game patch.

that this is taking so long aint normal the game is from 2013 and this 64 bit is my last hope againds the crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by shutan View Post
    hey i whas wondering when we get the 64 bit game patch.

that this is taking so long aint normal the game is from 2013 and this 64 bit is my last hope againds the crashes.
    Korea doesn't even have it yet, which would mean we won't have it until late fall most likely.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

KR gonna get it for april

4. 64-bit Client Service Schedule

As we shared a brief overview of the past through Amigo, the 64-bit client will be available from April update. Most of the functions currently provided by the game can be executed without problems on the 64bit client, but some UI (journals, barracks, etc.) using the embedded web are being processed. We are expecting the service to be available from April 4th

when it is judged as the current progress, and it will be operated only by PC using 64bit operating system. (If you do not want to use it, you can select it when you play the game) Amigo Summary
    Source : https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/21090?page=1

So expect us to get it 6 months after that ?

+ Reply to Thread