+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You Gamigo

Quote Originally Posted by Shakra View Post
    False
    It's a fact that people got banned. Several of them confirmed their ban. Now troll in another thread.

I hope it's a player name ^^
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

Ban those players abusing arena now.

i hope you guys are not voting in presidential election in your country.

This exploit was the small part of the iceberg and the easyest way to show to people : "hey guys we heard you, we take care and banned exploit, see gamigo good"

ton of people use things considered as exploit got report, nothing happen.

And yes let not talk about arena alt exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post

This exploit was the small part of the iceberg and the easyest way to show to people : "hey guys we heard you, we take care and banned exploit, see gamigo good"

Yep and the cr/gr alt exploit these ppl need to be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Punch View Post
    Yep and the cr/gr alt exploit these ppl need to be punished.
    this is not prohibed by gamigo/trion TOS. But using bot to farm hiram/exploiting, craft request exploit who generate millions of gold, using some tweak to get vitesse speed up, tp and other ♥♥♥♥ tools seem not punished at all since age, you guys are so ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post

are you mad that exploiters got banned? its not true that nothing happened.. there are plenty of ppl banned, check the AA discord
    "Master of the Deep" Throat

Quote Originally Posted by Majro View Post
    are you mad that exploiters got banned? its not true that nothing happened.. there are plenty of ppl banned, check the AA discord
    it's kinda 30-40 ppl in Europe who got ban and we already know some name. what i want to say is you guys are so ignorant about other things who are unpunished since age cause it seem to take time to investigate and this wave ban was the more easy way to make gamigo look good. i doubt they take action against other things.

i cant tell if it was easy or not, because tracking all ppl back through logs must be quite time consuming..

but if you talk about alts - they are allowed but they should also look at ppl who spam alts in arena for sure.. im saying its good they are finally doing something but they cant ban erenor exploiters today and alt arena exploiters tomorrow..
    "Master of the Deep" Throat

Quote Originally Posted by Felinae View Post
    That was overzealous. Reacting with extreme prejudice towards active players in a game with an already dwindling playerbase is uncalled for.

Even though, I was really hoping for a reaction that would rectify unintended advantages, never to that extent.

Account termination or complete item deletion is not solving anything and it's clearly unfitting for the "crime".

Hopefully Gamigo will realise how disproportionate their reaction is and resolve this with a more reasonable and appropriate punishment.

If it was up to me enacting on the matter, I'd probably thoroughly check logs and aim on reverting "exploited" items to the last grade they were prior to any illicit action.
    True.
    Though the bans were justified, probably the laziest move imo not the best one, all the members of the outrage mafia looking for new things to call exploits and cry about, alt armies march on with drones defending them with the vitriol of a lioness protecting her cub.
    Imo anyways, I'm unaffected by any of this anyways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast