+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You Gamigo

Quote Originally Posted by StarLord91 View Post
    Bans are NOT the solution.

Interpretation: So Gamigo is so disconnected from the development environment for the game that they can't tell whether changes are intentional or not for WEEKS after patches. So obviously they should hold gamers who are LESS connected with the Korean devs than they are accountable for patch changes that may or may not have been intended.

Patch hits, and the change to infusions becomes known to gamers. Now erenor users have the following options:
    1. Wait until Gamigo EVENTUALLY gets thier heads screwed on straight and declare whether it is "legitimate" to infuse lower grade items into erenors. Cons: Prices have risen from 120g (about) for a divine erenor infusion -> 560g for erenor infusion, making it MUCH MUCH more costly to do now.
    2. Don't use the low grade infusions while everyone else CLEARLY is using them. Cons: You are now not even REMOTELY inline with the gear averages on the servers and will lose almost all pvp you do.
    3. Use the low grade infusions on bot accounts to preform infusions and then bounce the items around between characters and potentially the AH, and with enough item->acount switching, evade potential bans if it is determined to be an exploit.

Luckily, Gamigo realizes that legitimate players will have fallen behind because of their screwup right? Yup, they clearly have as evidenced by their post:

Okay so they've determined a course of action! they won't ban the users they determined who did use lower grade infusions on their erenors, instead they will make it easier to catch up for other players. Sounds good right?

Well...

So they changed their decision and decided to ban people instead? Well aside from their gross incompetence, false advertising, and failure to stand by their earlier statements this is still an acceptable solution right? WRONG:
    Gamigo is NOT removing the XP/gold gained by the exploiters. So if some user made a BUNCH of erenor's tiered them up and sold them. Then this user transferred their gold to other accounts (don't try to say this is impossible to do without Gamigo detecting), the "exploiters" STILL have made massive profits are are far ahead of everyone else. Who DOES the ban hit?
    NOT people with bots could have transferred the item via AH and claim to have simply "bought" the item even though they were simply transferring it across accounts.
    NOT the people who exploited and sold the erenors for gold on alt accounts.
    it WILL ban the people who were just trying to keep up with the rapidly devolving game of gearscore who needed to preform the "exploit" to keep competitive with other players in the game.

Since the items will still be in game simply on other accounts. What about the people who had NO part in the infusion crisis? Gamigo claimed:

So will the players still be able to catch up? NOPE! Because Gamigo changed their fing mind about that as well: "we will not proceed with the catch up event previously mentioned in the February team letter."

So basically: Gamigo f-ed up. Rather than develop a legitimate solution to their screwup, they decided to take the easy "ban-hammer" approach, and just suffer subpar results. Yes, it's simpler to ban than to develop an event that would benefit lower gs players MORE than the higher GS players, but seriously? This solved nothing and it is just a demonstration of incompetence for iArches as a CM and the rest of Gamigo, to understand player complaints and convert them into a realistic solution.
    New drinking game. Everytime a salty Exploiter comes to the fourms on a new account to hide their name, respond with *drink* and laugh in their face!
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- No Longer Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

Quote Originally Posted by hazzmatt View Post
    New drinking game. Everytime a salty Exploiter comes to the fourms on a new account to hide their name, respond with *drink* and laugh in their face!
    Don't do this. You will die.

Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post
    it's kinda 30-40 ppl in Europe who got ban and we already know some name. what i want to say is you guys are so ignorant about other things who are unpunished since age cause it seem to take time to investigate and this wave ban was the more easy way to make gamigo look good. i doubt they take action against other things.
    They dont do anything and ppl complain, now they finally take action and ppl like you also complain, just confess, all you want is to ♥♥♥♥♥ and whine about anything and everything.

Gratz to Gamigo for stepping up and banning those exploiters, it seems a ton got permabanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzeau View Post
    Rather play with 100 less players than play with cheaters. Stop defending exploiters who got banned lol.
    100 ppl no because those ppl have friends that they will stop playing to also those ppl do not have only that they have dragons gliders etc. build 4 years of game play and the bans was for only ppl that had go from mythic to eternal not ppl that had go from heroic to mythic etc well not that those ppl will not quit after removing there weapons

Quote Originally Posted by luthien View Post
    100 ppl no because those ppl have friends that they will stop playing to also those ppl do not have only that they have dragons gliders etc. build 4 years of game play and the bans was for only ppl that had go from mythic to eternal not ppl that had go from heroic to mythic etc well not that those ppl will not quit after removing there weapons
    Found the exploiter. It's hilarious that you're defending people for "4 years of game play", if they cared that much they could have, you know, not cheated maybe?? I care about my 4 year old account, i didn't cheat and surprise, i didn't get banned. This defense is so irrational i can't even believe your posting this nonsense.

Also, if they get upset their CHEATING friends are getting banned, they can leave, that doesn't bother me at all.
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

Its sad we are rewarding a company for doing something they should have done in the first place.. They had old Trion employees on hand to confirm the exploit yet they still did nothing.. and as time went on it allowed the exploiters to monetize and move gold around and other items to alts..

So no Gamigo.. it is not a job well done..

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzeau View Post
    Found the exploiter. It's hilarious that you're defending people for "4 years of game play", if they cared that much they could have, you know, not cheated maybe?? I care about my 4 year old account, i didn't cheat and surprise, i didn't get banned. This defense is so irrational i can't even believe your posting this nonsense.

Also, if they get upset their CHEATING friends are getting banned, they can leave, that doesn't bother me at all.
    well be happy then and no i didnt do erenor exploit i just find it idiotic to perma ban some one for that if you perma ban you should have always say that before not out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioo View Post
    1 week ban is no where near "enough" for players who got eternal erenor for the price of epic.
    You guys are so wrong, In Europe lower tier infusion was 100-150g, 2 or 3 days after it's was more like 400-500g / infusion and it's escaled quickly. i let you make the math, but you are really really far from it.

Also if you guys want to know those who use the erenor infusion exploit and sold weapon are not banned at all. they just made a political ban wave to give you the feeling that archeage is clean of any exploit or suspiscious things.

Quote Originally Posted by luthien View Post
    na i am not just do not want to end up doing 1vs100 and winning
    Erf, yep.... no one think of that....they should keep exploiter ingame to provide you fun.
    Good Logic

Edit: Fun to see you edit your post 65, to remove this "don't want to win 1v100" non sense logic, then, re write it in the post 68 that i quote here, then edit and remove it, AGAIN.

Smile Thank you Gamigo

I've been a patron since launch. I appreciate this effort to stop cheating.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast