+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gamigo try to improove please we are in 2019 not 2004

Angry Gamigo try to improove please we are in 2019 not 2004

On EU server we have that announcement :

Join Us for our PTS Event on Sat, March 16th 2019 at 12pm PDT! there's going to be some rewards in it for you and the ability to preview 5.3
    https://i.imgur.com/iElfv5o.png

Are we suppose to do all the time UTC -> PDT conversion? You guys dont have time to do that ?
    We are in 2019 not 2004 improove please.
    I'm sick to see this game published by incompetent people.

That's 7PM on the time you requested, you're welcome.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that if you quickly type on google "12pm pdt" it'll convert it for you for your time zone, doesn't take that much for yourself either.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

Yeah, they better put every time zone in the world in the post, that way no one is going to have to google.
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

My goodness.... the things people will complain about. This is truly pathetic.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

guys i'm sorry, i mean i'm really sorry.

Do you think truly any mmo like WoW, FF14, Guild Wars, Minecraft, SWTOR, Black desert, lineage 2, Dark age of camelot, Tera and other MMORPG put an annoucement in their EU server with PDT time.

Then i think you expection are so low than i want to vomit.

maybe at least 50% of the Europeen peope after seen this advertisement (https://i.imgur.com/iElfv5o.png) are interestesting to log into pts. They see PDT time ... only 10% of us will search on google when it's for UTC and guess whats

only 2% of the initial 50% insterested people will log on.

You guys, continue to eat ♥♥♥♥ i love this game since 2014 but it's managed by 2004 people
    cheap company, game dead

My dream is to see XL games take over and managed by themself Archeage EU/US to see what happen with no ♥♥♥♥ty publisher

Quote Originally Posted by CitronxD View Post
    guys i'm sorry, i mean i'm really sorry.

Do you think truly any mmo like WoW, FF14, Guild Wars, Minecraft, SWTOR, Black desert, lineage 2, Dark age of camelot, Tera and other MMORPG put an annoucement in their EU server with PDT time.

Then i think you expection are so low than i want to vomit.

maybe at least 50% of the Europeen peope after seen this advertisement (https://i.imgur.com/iElfv5o.png) are interestesting to log into pts. They see PDT time ... only 10% of us will search on google when it's for UTC and guess whats

only 2% of the initial 50% insterested people will log on.

You guys, continue to eat ♥♥♥♥ i love this game since 2014 but it's managed by 2004 people
    cheap company, game dead

My dream is to see XL games take over and managed by themself Archeage EU/US to see what happen with no ♥♥♥♥ty publisher
    Many of those games have separate NA/EU services precisely so they don't have to deal with all those time zone differences. My dream would be XL doing that because we're the only ArcheAge region compromising with distinctly separate time zones getting all mashed up together.

A site like worldtimebuddy.com is useful. Another game sends event times using them and it's been nice not having to think/google/math.

Someone saying people are eating whatever as they panic about not being on time to eat the same thing?

Thinking for yourself is a fine art indeed, cheers for the giggle.

takes 2 seconds to copy paste 12pm PDT into google + where you're from to see the time you need lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast