+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CashShop Suggestion Thread

CashShop Suggestion Thread

Ok ok, I know... but its become apparent that the cash shop is going to update weekly and is their main priority. It would be nice if we could see stuff we actually want or stuff that is useful along with new releases when possible, old gliders, pets, costumes, housing stuff, stuff that isnt currently in it, price changes on current items, discounts all that shiznaz. Anything you would like to see in the shop just post below, almost sure anything suggested will be seen and taken into consideration by gamigo...

Free flight mount or glider.

I honestly would place all mounts, all gliders, all pets and all costumes from RNG boxes selling permanently in the cash shop for a higher price ofc.

People would be able to just go there spend a ton of money and get what they want, Gamigo would make money, players would be happy i think, at least i would.
    Because i tried RNG boxes once, and i never toutched them again and never will.
    It's the worst gambling that there is, plus, if you had everything always selling, even new players that are entering the game now, would see the vast collection of everything the game has to offer and would buy them, who wouldn't like to start playing with let's say, a Moonlight Kitsu from level 1? I'd pay a good ammount of money to have a cool mount from start, and the same for a cool costume that i like and a cool battle pet, whatever, i think that making that kind of stuff available to buy at all times would be nice and make them money and also stop with the RNG boxes gambling that many people rage with, like i said i tried once, 60 boxes, i got pretty much nothing, never again.

But again, i would spend a ton of money in the cash shop if the mounts were there to buy, i'd love to collect them all, and the costumes.. And the pets, pretty much everything.

How about some pajamas that aren't hideous? I'd buy those.

And I'd love to see hot tubs make a comeback too.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sparkle Motion> ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post

And I'd love to see hot tubs make a comeback too.
    That aswell x'D

• Create more costumes without high heels.
    • Offer 2 versions of a costume, a complete costume (standard) and a split costume (5 pieces which can be imaged to armour).
    • Add discontinued armour and weapons as image items.
    • Allow paid race changes (not faction changes).
    Semper

Hot Tubs - I would love to be able to just buy them rather than having to buy a bundle with stuff I don't need or want.

New mount & pet armour - I feel that the mount armour in particular has long been overlooked with few good looking pieces that can be equiped on most mounts. Armageddon Armour for example. Some new mount related items to buy would be brilliant, a mount costume would be nice

Past Event Decor - there have been lots of decor items from past events that have been good, but as past events are not garenteed to return, I would like to suggest making some of these items avalible in the cash shop.

And I also agree with the previous comments below:

Create more costumes without high heels.
    Lifetime Resident of: Lucius -->Nazar -->Thunderwing -->Kadum
    Eternal Wanderer of: Leviathan --> Retribution -->Jakar
    Survivor Of:Trion Worlds -->Gamigo

Thought of another one. I would love to have something (maybe a consumable scroll?) that would convert plants or trees from crops to decor that you could place on your land like furniture. Of course they could no longer be harvested, but you wouldn't have to keep replacing them every day or two.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sparkle Motion> ~ Kadum East

Definitely would like for them to add hot tubes for credits rather than a bonus for buying 100$ of credits we don't need.

I also agree with a user above that it makes sense to just add everything, and make rarer or better mounts,pets,costumes,ect a higher credit cost.

With gilda star traders coming and manastorm Crystal's we can get most mounts anyways now so may as well make an option for profit for those who don't want to grind out the mounts.

+ Reply to Thread