+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello all. I was an old archeage player. ( Classic player played for the game not for crying for p2w) I am thinking to restart as a fresh player. Which server has the most population? Is it going to be a new server soon ( fresh server) . Whats the status of the game right now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgy View Post
    Hello all. I was an old archeage player. ( Classic player played for the game not for crying for p2w) I am thinking to restart as a fresh player. Which server has the most population? Is it going to be a new server soon ( fresh server) . Whats the status of the game right now ?
    Aria has the highest population. No new FS server. Game state is going well imo. Lots of improvements and new mechanics / equipment to catch new or returning players up with the rest of the crowd.

Apex is a little pricey right now but there are many viable options to easily obtain the monthly gold to renew your patron subscription without having to go p2w

Lastly, welcome back! <3 i hope i helped and i hope you find the game still enjoyable

From what I understand, Aria is also a pretty toxic environment. Kadum is a little more friendly. I have no idea about the nature of the European servers though. It seems very unlikely that we will have another Fresh Start server in the near future, and possible that we may never have one, as Korea has moved to a different model for new servers. I would say the current "fresh start" server would be the worst place you could come back to, because of a lack of population and a lack of released content.

Personally, I'd suggest you just pay cash for patron. It's not expensive, and it's a lot less trouble than working for APEX.

You will have to relearn most of the game, so starting over is a pretty good idea. Just about every system that exists has undergone major changes. As much as people love to complain about every little change, it's improved overall. Gearing is no longer heavily reliant on RNG, and the economy is somewhat less complex than it once was.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sparkle Motion> ~ Kadum East

I restarted myself on Ezi the newest European server and I feel fine. Even if it is hard to catch up with the GS of the old players its still possible. I dont have to think about the efforts it would take on an old server, the only way is probably your plastic electronic money friend. What I can tell is that I go as a "medium" hiram levelled player to Halcyona Arena, and some players are totally "immune" to my damage. So join the weakest if you really want to catch up.

+ Reply to Thread