+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing Larders

so only on Taris ?

Gamigo!!!! hellooooo????????

Taris/Arcum. Second batch of 20 larders finished aging 7 hours ago, 4 more went missing. I'd suggest anyone on Taris stop placing larders until we get some answers. I've about had my fill of issues lately.

Taris needs to renamed Chernobyl.

Community Manager
    Heya,

We understand the frustration which comes up when your livestock items disappear.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse livestock items, due to the many possible ways they can be lost.

larders dont have a random thing that makes them go poof like animals and plants. They have gone poof because of something you have done, not a game mechanic. they dont just get "lost".

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

We understand the frustration which comes up when your livestock items disappear.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse livestock items, due to the many possible ways they can be lost.
    We lost only because your server is bad.
    On my screen I lost 13 larders

I have open ticket for reimburse
    Attached Images

It's not about compensation, but it needs to be fixed, because if we run low on larders the whole tradesystem will tank...

I dont think they play the game tbh. I just want them to acknowledge that there is an issue and they are looking for a fix. EU getting screwed over again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast