+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing Larders

Hi, lost 18 larders of cheese since last maintenance, yesterday evening they have resttime +-1 day

Lightbulb

If it helps pinpointing the issue, I've noticed that since this started happening, the timers on sharpwind mining drills have been resetting with maintenances as well, which didn't do before...

The standard answer to all that the fault lies with the player and that nothing will be repaid by much discomfort. And I would like to say that discontent makes people run away; slowly, but they will run away. if the ultimate goal is to make everyone escape from archeage it could be the right way, otherwise if you want to attract customers, I would say that there are too many errors in progress.
    to remedy the problem of disappearances you could simply make the larders of the packs available as fertilizers with a house specially designed for them or perhaps from the plaza.

sorry as always my bad english. use google to communicate XD

ah in fact, I'm not sure of the thing, but I've noticed that sometimes when I deliver 10 packs of cheese, the percentages of the other packs don't go up, they remain unchanged. and the cheeses return to 130%.
    for example: all the others are at 110% and instead of rising to 120% they remain unchanged at 110%

My turn today too, even if it's only 2 larders that disapeared on my farm out of 32, this is totally not working good.

Hoping a fix soon.

it is either a corrupt database or an unintentional revert. I rather think its the latter and it only ever happened on Gamigo's watch during maintenance. So they must be doing something different during maintenance than Trino did.
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

One guildie lost 18 larder yesterday, another one 13 today. This is ridiculous. And not even maintenance related or was there a server down today?
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

I do not know what to do my loss was 200 larder in the course of 3 maintenances or server shutdown. Who pays me my larder?

So far I never got gold back for larders, since they always said this is not a game bug. Since they admit it now, they better should pay all people who lost larders.

I for myself stop paying for a game which treats me like that.

already in the server of europe under the plantation of larder by the error that has the larder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast