+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extracting a costume image makes it unusable

Hybrid View

Extracting a costume image makes it unusable

Extracting a costume from my stat costume made it no longer equippable.

Can't use my yata dance Armor and other equipment i can understand, but costumes?
    ♥ Luna ♥
    Yata Queen
    Kadum
    <Yata Life>

I can confirm that old Image items if you have them are working fine and you can use them. After you use them and remove them from stat item they became unable to upgrade or equip. Because making image item is only way how to trade costume, I kindly ask you to remove this feature from costumes or add possibility to use costume skills after set it on stat items.

Thank you in advance.

I wish they'd fix this. >.<
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

Yata protest! RAWR!!!
    Hi, I'm Teo.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hello~

This is actually working as intended. With your image item you can placed it on another costume and it will work. Currently how it is set up is as follows (yata costume + stat costume as examples):
    1. The yata costume has not been imaged yet, can be equipped alone
    2. The yata costume has been imaged, but not placed on the stat costume yet, can still be equipped alone
    3. The yata costume has been imaged, and has been placed on the stat costume, cannot be equipped alone anymore (since it is attached to the stat costume)
    4. The yata costume has been imaged and extracted from the stat costume, it cannot be equipped alone anymore, but can be placed on another stat costume (or whatever else can be in that slot obviously)

This is the new way that image items work now. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you are confused on any of this information and I will try to explain further

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello~

This is actually working as intended. With your image item you can placed it on another costume and it will work. Currently how it is set up is as follows (yata costume + stat costume as examples):
    1. The yata costume has not been imaged yet, can be equipped alone
    2. The yata costume has been imaged, but not placed on the stat costume yet, can still be equipped alone
    3. The yata costume has been imaged, and has been placed on the stat costume, cannot be equipped alone anymore (since it is attached to the stat costume)
    4. The yata costume has been imaged and extracted from the stat costume, it cannot be equipped alone anymore, but can be placed on another stat costume (or whatever else can be in that slot obviously)

This is the new way that image items work now. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you are confused on any of this information and I will try to explain further

Sooo you're just once again screwing over the Rpers, and basically the yata dance will become nonexistent.

And you guys wonder why people quit, you don't care about any of us unless we swipe thousands.
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

So... it completely destroys the point of "a costume" then?

Say I'm pvping with my Eternal Ranged Costume, I have a cute Yata costume on and I look fly af, then I decide hmm nah I wanna be a Greenman, so I spend x amount of gold to switch it over okay that's fine cuz that's how it was for like 3 years that's great. But then there's some RP! I go back to my house and my friends are all dressed as Yatas! Cool, I'm gonna go equip my- oh wait I can't. I need to either spend money to switch it again (and then again) or I need to buy another Basic Stat Costume.

I get this was probably due to the glider trading thing, but it's such a shoddy change that literally has no benefits to the community. At least halting the trading of expensive gliders meant that there wasn't dead accounts being used to grab a 150k Kraken Glider from whereas this change just impedes people who want to be able to switch costumes between a pvp setting and a non pvp orientated setting.

May I ask what was the reasoning behind this change, and where the notification was in the patch notes?
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

+ Reply to Thread