Closed Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] Vehicles not spawning

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #91
    Community Manager
    Heya,

We understand the frustration that comes up with content being possible to play as there is no boats/cars.
    At first, we want to fix the issue itself before going into depth about compensations.

Carendash

I was unable to summon a Red Freighter. Converted it to a Chroma and was able to summon it exactly once. For what ever use that info is anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

We understand the frustration that comes up with content being possible to play as there is no boats/cars.
    At first, we want to fix the issue itself before going into depth about compensations.

Carendash
    We understand that, but time is ticking away.. patrons may run out.. or already did.. without patron you cant pay taxes.. well.. all of that :-)
    Its only fair to make sure everybody is safe.. as it is not their fault.. i am good with patron tho. So you may leave me out, no personal gain talk here.. just making a point. A lot of people depend on their daily traderuns.. which are not do-able for a few days now. Doing Hiram is quite gold consuming as well.. the time you take to fix.. sets Taris slowly at a full stop..

At least your community will be happy.. instead of frustrated ;-)

And as a side note.. if you say.. we want to fix the issue itself.. that is nice and all. but for all we know this could take weeks to fix.. no eta..
    First help your community.. then look for a fix.. that is normally the order these things are done... keep em happy.. keep em playing..

Players on Taris should not even notice you are working on a fix.. something went wrong somewhere, but not due to players.. ;-).. still we somehow "pay for it"

So Carendash.. show Taris some goodwill.. and help them out. they will be cheering instead of trashing.

here is an entourage Democracy !! how to give 5 children candy and 1 is not enough !! You must turn off the game before solving the problem !! This is the only way to save your face.

here is an entourage Democracy !! how to give 5 children candy and 1 is not enough !! You must turn off the game before solving the problem !! This is the only way to save your face.

Heya,

We are still working on the issue with XL. It seems that only the Taris server is affected by this issue.
    If you are experiencing it on a different server, please leave a note.

Carendash
    Well I lose 2700 gold within next 24 hours when larders expire. Turn off the timer of larders or at least renew it.

Quote Originally Posted by dddddd View Post
    That would only create more problems. Freezing the timers on larders would be a more practical option though.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Guys and Girls have you tried turning it on and off again ????

Heya,

Carendash

eta to fix this ?

I still can't summon my red freighter ( with 8 packs) on Taris. Its says creation failed!! When you guys will FIX it pls??? I need make gold for patron doing trade runs. It'll finish soon. Impossible to make it by donkey!!! When will FIX it???

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast