+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: APEX Fixed Price in AH

It's too bad you quit over having to spend 10 minutes a day making some gold in a Korean grinder.

If you think the amount of gold you get is so wildly valuable why not buy some APEX yourself and list them so not only would you not have to grind for patron but you'd also not have to worry about grinding for gold either.

Personally, I wouldn't pay 10 bucks for such a tiny amount of gold when you can get it for such little effort, but people value things differently.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by nyk View Post
    But then the one that ask to much how is he then ?
    Smart. Because he doesn't sell the APEX under value. I seriously can't stand people that are free to play complaining about APEX being too expensive for one single reason. People bought those APEX with their real money. You know, exactly that what free 2 play players don't want to do. Now they also want to tell the real paying people how much gold they should get for their real money? Makes absolutely no sense at all. It's up to you if you pay for the game like most people do, play for free but have to work for it or don't play at all. But you won't get to decide how much gold people will get for the APEX they bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    Smart. Because he doesn't sell the APEX under value. I seriously can't stand people that are free to play complaining about APEX being too expensive for one single reason. People bought those APEX with their real money. You know, exactly that what free 2 play players don't want to do. Now they also want to tell the real paying people how much gold they should get for their real money? Makes absolutely no sense at all. It's up to you if you pay for the game like most people do, play for free but have to work for it or don't play at all. But you won't get to decide how much gold people will get for the APEX they bought.
    Well yeah the person buying the APEX gets to decide how much he's gonna sell it for, it's his money and choice. But we can't just say there is no problem everything is fine. I play as we free player and have bought so much APEX while playing but trends right now make it unaffordable for the time spent but it's no biggie i will just play without it i can still enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWolf View Post
    Well yeah the person buying the APEX gets to decide how much he's gonna sell it for, it's his money and choice. But we can't just say there is no problem everything is fine. I play as we free player and have bought so much APEX while playing but trends right now make it unaffordable for the time spent but it's no biggie i will just play without it i can still enjoy the game.
    Explain how it's unaffordable? When each 2 apex you consume makes a minimum of 172800 labor and 300 loyalty the only reason it would ever be remotely unaffordable is if you literally just don't log in. That labor number doesn't include the few tjousand you get from the daily clicker either.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Explain how it's unaffordable? When each 2 apex you consume makes a minimum of 172800 labor and 300 loyalty the only reason it would ever be remotely unaffordable is if you literally just don't log in. That labor number doesn't include the few tjousand you get from the daily clicker either.
    Not anyone has the time you probbably have to waste all of that labor, I just said it's not affordable in the long run because even if you buy the 2 APEX for the land you need to have earned at least 1k + so you can at least build something and get an economy going. For me it's unafordable for someone else it may be it doesn't apply for everyone. I am not saying for them to sell it cheaper or something everyone has their own choice and they spent their money on it. But you can't take it all from your perspective.

You can make it affordable by getting nice locations as farms and getting cheese and such but let me see you earn 5k gold as a new player just starting without using all you're knowledge and vehicles as a veteran player. If you think that every new player will know everything about the game you're mistaken. I was talking from that aspect.
    Rangora > Tempest > Jakar
    On my journey through this world i met so many great people and made long lasting friends. It has been an honor fighting and traveling by your sides.
    Proud and Free Firran
    IG: Favaro

That 1 patron is "only" 86400 labor ppints. 50% of this labor is the f2p labor regeneration. (But it works offline too). You get 5 loyalty points +3/3 hpurs. That is 240 and not 300. Detailes... detailes.... detailes...

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    That 1 patron is "only" 86400 labor ppints. 50% of this labor is the f2p labor regeneration. (But it works offline too). You get 5 loyalty points +3/3 hpurs. That is 240 and not 300. Detailes... detailes.... detailes...
    You get that in both regions for 2 apex. If you are such a moron that you start the conversation with "I'm not willing to use half of my resources but everyone else should give me charity" then tjere is no use having tje conversation because you are just an idiot. Other people are willing to put tjeir resources tobuse to buy the 2 apex easily and that's why tje price is where it is. If you are too lazy to log a second client in for 10 minutes a a day then just pay for your patron.

The real issue is that the peoe whining think that apex are too expensive to buy for cash so theybdon't have to put in effort, patron isn't worth paying for so they don't have to put in effort, and also the effort isn't worth putting in so they don't have to pay. The game isn't a charity, if you want patron then pick tje path and have it. Incoherant whining about how everyone else owes you just because you exist isn't going to get patron for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWolf View Post
    Not anyone has the time you probbably have to waste all of that labor, I just said it's not affordable in the long run because even if you buy the 2 APEX for the land you need to have earned at least 1k + so you can at least build something and get an economy going. For me it's unafordable for someone else it may be it doesn't apply for everyone. I am not saying for them to sell it cheaper or something everyone has their own choice and they spent their money on it. But you can't take it all from your perspective.

You can make it affordable by getting nice locations as farms and getting cheese and such but let me see you earn 5k gold as a new player just starting without using all you're knowledge and vehicles as a veteran player. If you think that every new player will know everything about the game you're mistaken. I was talking from that aspect.
    You can also pay for it with 1 24 and 2 mining drills... Or no land and spend 10-15 minutes a day farming starshard ingots, or spend an hour every 3 days grinding coinpurses, or craft stuff thet you just buy the goods on the AH.

How about this. You name the server and make up a toon name and I will make a new account there with no patron and I bet within a month I can have patron every single time. It's not difficult, complicated, or all that time consuming either. People just aren't willing to do it.

This has got to be the dumbest comment yet. If you pay for your patron with cross region labor that means you have all of you main region labor to open and apply infusions and earn gold.

If this is the level of idiocy that is causing people not to be able to buy 2 apex then maybe they should pay for their account instead of trying to think, they may hurt themselves.

We do both agree that the game would be vastly superior as a sub only game though. It is indeed the p2w mechanics that make it unpopular.
    Dont play dumb and blind. We can earn 2 apex in cross region but this separated labor regwneration is part of the problems. Its in game currency trade vs real money and it generate huge offer in alt region without demands of items/materials. It makes game worst. What you have to do in OTHER server is wrong question. If you have to use more accounts and alt characters in cross region that is the problem itself. You have to do things out of your main... its absurd. AA deserves this low population. Players voted already. 2 millions of accounts in 2014 vs 4-10k users in 2019. This strategy cant keep more players.

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Dont play dumb and blind. We can earn 2 apex in cross region but this separated labor regwneration is part of the problems. Its in game currency trade vs real money and it generate huge offer in alt region without demands of items/materials. It makes game worst. What you have to do in OTHER server is wrong question. If you have to use more accounts and alt characters in cross region that is the problem itself. You have to do things out of your main... its absurd. AA deserves this low population. Players voted already. 2 millions of accounts in 2014 vs 4-10k users in 2019. This strategy cant keep more players.
    Then just go fishing and earn 15 silver per labor+ if you are completely unwilling to turn on your brain for even a moment and think about how to get what you want. Alternatively, just pay for your account and let those of us who aren't lazy easilly pay for our accounts for free.

If you are completely unwilling to use the tools you have for success why should anyone else care when you fail?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast