+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: APEX Fixed Price in AH

Hybrid View

APEX Fixed Price in AH

APEX sold in game should have a fixed price to help people who are only grinding in game, as of this moment it is too expensive for a normal archage player who does not rely on IRL money to buy Patron status which is needed in order too play the game/ enjoy it to the max, and if i am right this would also help and balanced the economy inside the game.

would not work out, if you could only make 1k gold per apex there would be no reason to continue buying them to turn a profit, seeing as how now on Nui at least they are around 1.8k, with 1.6k being the lowest ive seen advertised. Ive no idea on legacy server prices, to lazy to log onto them

what do you mean it would not work?? well you would actually stop buying it for now if the prices get fixed, but it will hit everybody to the point that people would actually lower the prices too in the auction house, its not gonna be easy at first specially for those who use real life money to buy APEX and sell them to have gold, but i think this would actually put a stop on Overpriced things in the AH, dont get me wrong im lazy too i dont grind at all i also buy apex to sell in AH to have gold. but i am quite worried about the people who actually go on a long Trade runs and what not just to buy patron status for themselves, if apex prices wont stop going up it would be a bigger problem later in future cause no one would actually buy them anymore with gold cause of the high price, its not gonna be worth it with the gold either. i cannot explain it well enough cause i am just a regular player but if anybody here gets what im saying and can elaborate more plss do so.

This has got to be one of the dumbest ideas ever.

You know, maybe we should ask the NASDAQ if they could stop stock prices moving cause some people are too slow to buy them...

In all seriousness though, if you fix the price then there becomes a point that they either aren't worth buying or aren't worth selling and they would only exist at the midpoint. APEX prices are as high as they are because two people are willing to make that transaction and gold is so easy to get so most people on the buying side don't really care how much gold they cost (since you can easily pay for them in a few minutes a day with a cross region alt) and the people that are paying 10 bucks so that they exist actually get a decent amount of gold for their cash.

It's obviously not to the point of no one buying them on either end of the transaction because they both exist and are moving through the auction house.

Also, if you think the amount of gold you get for 10 bucks is so excruciatingly high then why aren't you buying APEX to sell to people and cashing in?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

If the apex value is not taken into control more and more alts are going to be made and those alts will only be purchasing apex's which means more clients online. What you don't seem to understand is if no control is taken from the players then there will be a tipping point that the population will leave the game and it will be only alts. More and more legitimate players are leaving the game and being replaced by the alts. You only seem to think of the profit gained by individuals that are buying the apex but you forget when more alts exist they spend less on credit based items and cause an increase in server stress. In the end if they do not take control it will cost the company more in the long run.

Snerdles you keep using the excuse if you think its too much then why don't you sell some yourself, and I have explained to you before if they where willing to spend any money they could do so on better games. The only people this benefits in the long run are the gold sellers. Which sometimes make me think you are one of them because you seem to condone the increase in prices acting like its going to kill alts but in truth its only increasing in number.

Who's going to pay for APEX with cash if you can make the gold you would get in game in under an hour anyway? As it is APEX is one of the worst ways to convert cash to gold already. Even casual players can easily afford buying APEX for gold from other people with a simple cross region alt in a few minutes a day and most people can do that inthe 10-20 minutes their main character is sleeping.

You obvioulsly don't think APEX is worth buying with cash. Why do you think other people will pay for APEX if you force them to get less value for them? APEX are not a charity in any form. The sole purpose of APEX existing is for people who are willing to buy progress from others who are willing to grind for them. If you aren't willing to grind for them then play free, pay for your own account, or leave. Restricting their gold price will simply make them unavailable because they won't be worth buying.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

It's funny how you claim its easy and yet you don't mention how you do it. And I'm not talking about market manipulation since you keep saying only a few minutes on a cross region alt....

And yes apex is worth buying to an extent but the amount the people selling is becoming beyond unreasonable. At this point it is only benefiting gold sellers and people who where trying to game the system with the erenor exploit and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravyn View Post
    It's funny how you claim its easy and yet you don't mention how you do it. And I'm not talking about market manipulation since you keep saying only a few minutes on a cross region alt....

And yes apex is worth buying to an extent but the amount the people selling is becoming beyond unreasonable. At this point it is only benefiting gold sellers and people who where trying to game the system with the erenor exploit and more.
    It changes regularly. Right now I'm doing mining drills. Log in 2 times a day, one at breakfast just to collect and one in the evening to collect, process and list. It pulls in about 5k a month right now thanks to copper.

Sometimes I make larders. You just log in, buy goods, make larders, list and log out. Usually you can pull 3 silver per labor, which at 86400 labor a month turn in to about 2.5k and you get 450g or more from loyalty... Plus all the daily clicker stuff makes up the difference.

There are tons and tons of items you can make more than 3 silver per labor crafting. It isn't difficult at all, just the vast majority of people are toi lazy to spend 5 minutes a day for someone else to pay them 20 bucks to play a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    It changes regularly. Right now I'm doing mining drills. Log in 2 times a day, one at breakfast just to collect and one in the evening to collect, process and list. It pulls in about 5k a month right now thanks to copper.

Sometimes I make larders. You just log in, buy goods, make larders, list and log out. Usually you can pull 3 silver per labor, which at 86400 labor a month turn in to about 2.5k and you get 450g or more from loyalty... Plus all the daily clicker stuff makes up the difference.

There are tons and tons of items you can make more than 3 silver per labor crafting. It isn't difficult at all, just the vast majority of people are toi lazy to spend 5 minutes a day for someone else to pay them 20 bucks to play a game.

Well atleast thats enough to pay for patron 2.5k + 450g, how can a non swiper progress?? more alts and ♥♥♥♥ thats assuming that he has all the time in the world too lol T___T and apex today just went 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriosx View Post
    Well atleast thats enough to pay for patron 2.5k + 450g, how can a non swiper progress?? more alts and ♥♥♥♥ thats assuming that he has all the time in the world too lol T___T and apex today just went 1800
    That's the free stuff you get on your cross region toon that is built in to every account. On your main you should be making, at the bare minimum, 10 silver per labor which works out to nearly 8.7k. So that's well over 10k in total every month with very little effort.

If you don't want to put in even that little effort then pay for your account if you want patron. This isn't complicated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast