+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: APEX Fixed Price in AH

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    "It was good when I was young." You are speaking like NPC in MMO games.

Demands of whole NA legacy servers is 130 temper/day. That is 65 rolls /... 5-10k playes? You will be rich.

And my favorite part: demand of tempers in FS: 0 (ZERO). (3 armor tempers /14 days)
    I sell mine every time for mad profits. Since it's on the forums now the gravy train is over. Tempers used to be more expensive and the points less than half the price. I already said it's been slowing since the temper rush is over. If you wern't just being an idiot troll you would have read that. The profits are down massively yet still really good for something that is so simple to do with zero risk of loss. That's the point though... Anyone who actually paid attention would have made those profits while they were much better.they were probably too busy whining onbthe fprums about how other people owe them 20 bucks because they exist.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    I sell mine every time for mad profits. Since it's on the forums now the gravy train is over. Tempers used to be more expensive and the points less than half the price. I already said it's been slowing since the temper rush is over. If you wern't just being an idiot troll you would have read that. The profits are down massively yet still really good for something that is so simple to do with zero risk of loss. That's the point though... Anyone who actually paid attention would have made those profits while they were much better.they were probably too busy whining onbthe fprums about how other people owe them 20 bucks because they exist.

Yeah. It was good. But we have to find another easy money now... We need other good patch maybe... (Next tier of Hirams, +1-2 extra temper levels... in 5.6 maybe)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7