+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: post thats lists gliders needed for achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Appoloin View Post
    ah there was a exploit with glider upgrading??
    yep, and i hope people that used it get punished. Its would be unfair if i had to spend over 150k for that achievement where others could just cheat if fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsy View Post
    yep, and i hope people that used it get punished. Its would be unfair if i had to spend over 150k for that achievement where others could just cheat if fast enough.
    Damn, people will cheat at anything in this game :/

guys how to craft panda glider ? there is design for 500 gilda but u cant see the materials and where and how to craft it

Quote Originally Posted by kitts View Post
    guys how to craft panda glider ? there is design for 500 gilda but u cant see the materials and where and how to craft it
    you can't craft panda glider, the design is there but will be soon removed and your gildastars refunded. (Check dev tracker)
    The panda glider was replaced by the 2240 Credit Cashshop item, same as the Gilt Spiral glider.

ty vm

Dominican Republic / Republica Dominicana
    these are some items that I need to complete the collection missions from the sky emperor?
    `^~::~^
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken

Is this even still do able collecting all the gliders?
    Kadum

Weasels Of War

Do we know of any plans to add the Kraken glider to the manacrystal or loyalty shop? Its the last one I need for the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
    Do we know of any plans to add the Kraken glider to the manacrystal or loyalty shop? Its the last one I need for the achievement.
    Next Update should add the Red dragon achivement , you could get a "cheap" kraken glider for killing RD 50 time after that you could upgrade it to the reel one for 20k+ gold
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3