+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Beanstalk house glitchy room

Beanstalk house glitchy room

I love my new beanstalk house, but the one room under the main room is very glitchy. As long as you stand outside the room, all is well, but once you enter, everything placed disappears, though is still usable. I hope this gets corrected soon.
    Wrinn
    Throwing toothpicks at enemies since launch
    Omen Nation
    Aria

Quote Originally Posted by Ellarya View Post
    I love my new beanstalk house, but the one room under the main room is very glitchy. As long as you stand outside the room, all is well, but once you enter, everything placed disappears, though is still usable. I hope this gets corrected soon.
    Make sure you post this in the bug and glitches section. You can also submit a ticket to increase the knowledge of this. Once all versions of the game have this, it'll be easier to know if the bug is with the item itself or with the item in our build. The XL can fix it accordingly. From experience glitches with cash shop items are usually fixed several patches later.

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Mine is as well

Having the same problem, thanks for starting this post. Hope its fixed soon, i love the house! ^_^

Exclamation

I have the same issue. It's annoying when you buy something and it doesn't work as it should...
    @ anyone of the ArcheAge Team, did you reported this to XLGames? Do we get a fix for this? Would be nice if we could get an answer.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. This has been sent to XL.

I got the House aswell. But what I noticed about the Bug is, that it depends on the angle you view the room if it disappears.
    If you're placing your point of view as close to the ground as possible, you can see the furniture again, just makes it really hard to use anything.

When this will be fixed? I want to use something that I payed for :v

Well just bcoz beanstalk is expensive af and almost no1 owns it it's not a reason to avoid that problem.

+ Reply to Thread