+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ban for erenor exploit and come back with the same stuff

Ban for erenor exploit and come back with the same stuff

Hey,

I would know why a player on Taris come back in the game after 2 weeks ban (for erenor exploit) with the same stuff ?

If you want information about him/her, he/she have an eternal erenor staff and eternal erenor shirt.

Cheaters always win in ArcheAge.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey there - PM me the character name and I would be more than happy to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Titidu80 View Post
    Hey,

I would know why a player on Taris come back in the game after 2 weeks ban (for erenor exploit) with the same stuff ?

If you want information about him/her, he/she have an eternal erenor staff and eternal erenor shirt.
    The person you're talking about didn't even use any infusions lol
    And the 2 weeks ban hasnt even been lifted yet..
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    Hey there - PM me the character name and I would be more than happy to take a look.
    While your at it, can you please address my ticket that has been on going since November with the only Gamigo response being 'do I still need assistance' (and this response was mid Feb)

Hey,

this person exploit the game with real moneyDD this is the legal way to do it

Quote Originally Posted by luthien View Post
    this person exploit the game with real moneyDD this is the safe way to do it
    Everyone with erenor is an exploiter according to OP.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Everyone with erenor is an exploiter according to OP.
    then this person he is talking about is the biggest he hevent see his warehouse

did that slacker get new acheivment glider do not let the athere mage with the eternal erenor scepter bit you

Hey,

. has not exploited the erenor infusions so he was not banned Some people just have more money so they can afford paying a lot for better gear.

+ Reply to Thread