+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost farms + chests and everything in them ingame, looking for reason to come back.

Lost farms + chests and everything in them ingame, looking for reason to come back.

Hello, i'm Mysticsword, an old Archeage player (since day 1 - Initially Orchidna, then Anthalon, now Jakar) who, due to certain PC issues (burnt down in a fire) back towards the end of 2015, I was unable to log in at the time quickly enough so all of my items (farms, chests and everything in there) would not have been destroyed for being in the mail for too long.

I can't say how many times i've been looking for reasons to come back, but knowing that all the work put into the 3-4 28x28 farms and everything on them has gone away, not having to go through it all again had more push.

Now i'm looking for another reason, and in doing so, i'm kindly asking for a possiblity to have everything returned from that date (i'm sure logs of owned items exist somewhere).

Please help!

Best Regards,
    Mysticsword - Orchidna>Anthalon>Jakar

bump

this is registered as Request #1200988

Jeah i would have liked that too, but saddly they denied my request after 4 Months of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapu View Post
    Jeah i would have liked that too, but saddly they denied my request after 4 Months of waiting.
    Let me guess you got
    "Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this request due to our item restoration policies at this time."

or this one here?

"Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this request due to insufficient log data at this time."

I bought one month patron but I'm beginning to regret spending a single more penny in this game since their Customer Support is this low... If I don't get an answer by the time this patron timer is gone, then it's clear they don't deserve any of my money...

Let me get this straight...you had some personal issues back at the end of 2015 so you couldn’t log in to save your stuff from demo, but after that, you didn’t log at all to save them from mail demo so everything is gone and NOW you want them to be returned to you 4 years later?

Are you mentally challenged???

Yes, that's correct @Kittysoftpaw. Are you having an issue with my mental illness?\

Or you barely joined this game 2 months ago and now you thought to post here just to make yourself feel a lil bit more important in your meaningless life?

I never post before so it has my join forum date as now.

I didn’t post to feel “a lil bit more important” as you put it. Your life must be meaningless since you’re asking for the return of things past as you put it, “looking for another reason”. I posted because I’m appalled at your audacity to think Trion/Gamingo owes you from 4 years ago due clearly to your own fault then your own fault again at not logging in from then until now. And then you had a ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ fit that they didn’t answer your absurd request. I didn’t think people were so greedy but I’m obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticmaster View Post
    bump
    Good luck bud, search on the support area by posts by my roommate 'Karo'
    He had patron on his main after merger, went to patron his 'Karo' toon shortly after merger (Apex is EXPENSIVE T_T) logged into that toon to find ALL of his mail was removed! (Best part about this tho..... merger mail was still on his main & all my toons, so we knew that this was a glitch in the system that had happened at the time)
    He made a ticket as soon as he noticed it.
    He made a forum post as soon as this happened as we are both in the IT Industry (I'm a systems network admin & he is a network engineer) this ticket has been in existence since the end of November if I recall

He finally has someone replying to it within the last week but is constantly being handed garbage of insufficient log data..... how the hell is that his problem they let this sit for 6 months??

All I know is depending on how they handle this it will shape my own future on Archeage and I've been around since day 1 and haven't taken a break unlike 90% of the players out there.
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

I am at least expecting whoever is in charge of the game to respect a customer/potential customer enough to provide them with an answer. Is that wrong of me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast