+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Taris compensation

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by youngcat View Post
    every account with patron can produce around 40 normal packs per day. So with your logic they should compensate every patron account with 5000 gold . every not patron account with 1800-2000 gold. Is this correct ? or your case is special ?
    Well best certainly would be to compansate what someone really has lost. Some drive packs, some don't. I told support how many full build larders I had and they should give me (profit and invested) gold for it, since they didn't stop their timer as I supposed. Amount of gold for them is easy to count.
    Everything else is kind of a guess....would I have build 40 larders a day....probably not. More likely 25 per account since I use labor as well for hiram, tax etc.....and for these I can't ask the whole price, just the profit, so deduct selling price minus larder minus milk and honey....so it depends on makret prices for milk and honey, but profit is between 12 - 14 per pack.....So for my account 5000 gold sounds fair.

    And towards Turambaredolas: I have a certain style of playing since I have less time. I'm not one of these 24/7 players. I only drive high profit packs with b200. Since I wasn't able to do it I ask for this compansation. Nobody can tell me I should have driven packs with donkey or should have kept packs till low profit.....it was not my fault, that cars were not usable. So don't defend the company and tell me to change my style of playing please.

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Usually sat in a chair.....
    Posts
    1,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Klicki View Post
    Since I wasn't able to do it I ask for this compansation. Nobody can tell me I should have driven packs with donkey or should have kept packs till low profit.....it was not my fault, that cars were not usable. So don't defend the company and tell me to change my style of playing please.
    So you made the choice to make no gold and now want compensation for your stubbornness and unwillingness to at least achieve some form of compromise. Yea right....
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Shantar View Post
    So you made the choice to make no gold and now want compensation for your stubbornness and unwillingness to at least achieve some form of compromise. Yea right....
    I paid for my b200. So I expect it works. You can take your donkey.

  4. #54
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Taris
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Klicki View Post
    And towards Turambaredolas: I have a certain style of playing since I have less time. I'm not one of these 24/7 players. I only drive high profit packs with b200. Since I wasn't able to do it I ask for this compansation. Nobody can tell me I should have driven packs with donkey or should have kept packs till low profit.....it was not my fault, that cars were not usable. So don't defend the company and tell me to change my style of playing please.
    I didn't criticize your "style of playing". All I wanted was to know how you handled the situation.
    No one expected you to run your packs with donkeys. To be honest I was quiet shocked when I heard that people were doing this.
    On the other hand, I simply cannot understand people who would intentionally expire/despawn their own items in the hope of getting them restored later on.

    Items that can expire when placed on land (Trion used a term I don't remember) have never been restored so far. Neither during connectivity issues, nor during longer downtimes or merges. Taking into account that packs decrease in value when planning the compensation is a good thing. I know you don't consider patron time and labor an appropriate compensation, but if it hadn't been for the decrease of pack value I doubt we would have seen 10 days of patron and 5k labor for a game that was like 90% playable for everyone (talking about connectivity and not ingame actions). So far we only saw patron compensation when we had a longer downtime (no one could connect) or extreme connectivity issues (the majority could either not connect at all or had a DC every hours or more often for several days/weeks).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  5. #55
    I have 2 account with patron

    First account i got the pack for no patron (no more day and only 5x 500 labor)
    Second account i got the pack for patron but without 10 days

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    651
    The honor pots will time out 24 hours after claimed from the website, so be sure to login and get the compensation immediately. Will you people please stop putting timers on things!? What's the point really - aside from needlessly annoying players? At least the labor pots don't have timers this time, but timers on rewards, gifts, compensation... it's like the devs go out of their way to be annoying.

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    960
    Lame compo. I did not get any patron time, although I had Patron thought out the time the bug was present. 2k honor and 2k labour is pathetic.

  8. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    13
    Nice, my acc is 5 years with patron and i got the NON PATRON Packeg? omg.....fix that pls

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    960
    Thank you for fixing the Patron issue Gamigo, appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts