+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T4 Hiram when?

T4 Hiram when?

Hi, just a quick question: does anyone know when we are getting T4 Hiram? I was hoping it would be with the March patch but it didn't happen and since im for now done with hiram farming (got everything i wanted to T3 epic) i was thinking i would take a break from the game until T4 comes out and then continue the grind so i wanted to know when will that happen. Obviously if its in April then i would not take a break but if its not then i would
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

T4 hiram hiram is 5.5, we are at 5.2-3. expect it for this summer

Quote Originally Posted by DeathLives View Post
    Hi, just a quick question: does anyone know when we are getting T4 Hiram? I was hoping it would be with the March patch but it didn't happen and since im for now done with hiram farming (got everything i wanted to T3 epic) i was thinking i would take a break from the game until T4 comes out and then continue the grind so i wanted to know when will that happen. Obviously if its in April then i would not take a break but if its not then i would
    IMO, may as well do the WHM dailies (at the very least) until t4 comes out.

We are in 5.3, not 5.2. Hiram T4 should be added in may-june if we have an update every 2 months

+ Reply to Thread