+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Login Tracker Has Been Fixed!

Login Tracker Has Been Fixed!

Long-time players will probably know that the login tracker has always been broken; you couldn't click it between server reset and your local midnight, or the timer would be thrown off and you would lose days, thus becoming unable to complete the full number of logins within a month.

It seems they fixed this at some point! That fix never made it into the patch notes, so I have no idea when it was done. One day I absent-mindedly clicked the tracker after reset, and noticed that the timer was still correct the next day.

So, during March, I tried an experiment. Normally I log in while getting ready for work in the morning, just long enough to click the login tracker. But this month, for one of my accounts, I clicked it in the evening, 3-4 hours after reset. I got all the rewards, got credit for all the logins, and the timer reset every day as it should. The graphic aspect of the interface is still a little buggy; parts of it don't gray out until after midnight local time, but the functionality is working the way it should.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

It's been fixed for a long time. Maybe around 4.0 or somewhere near there. I'm not quite sure the version but it's been a really long time.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    It's been fixed for a long time. Maybe around 4.0 or somewhere near there. I'm not quite sure the version but it's been a really long time.
    Well then, I wish someone had told me. Would have spared me from logging in every morning.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

+ Reply to Thread