+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The mountains are moving again in Falcorth!

The mountains are moving again in Falcorth!

This happens way too often. Sometimes it don't last too long, but there's no access to the effected area while it does.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/J/Documents/ArcheAge/ScreenShots/ScreenShot0315.jpg[/IMG]
    (this is on the Taris Server)
    Happens on both NA and EU servers and besides Falcorth, I've seen it in Rookborne, Archum Iris and other places. While inside it is normal till you leave the area then when you turn around to go back, "solid virtual rock". You're shutdown in that area till the effect goes away.

How many others encounter this "interesting" phenomenon? I've seen no mention of it.

If you're talking about those giant rocks (since your image isn't actually visible, I can't tell), that's a bug that's been with us since launch. I've also seen the same thing happen with the livestock pens on upgraded thatched farmhouses.

Usually relogging will fix it.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

If you can see it, you can drive your timber coupe up the side of it and walk around on top of it. If you go with someone who cant see the rock, they can ride up to the top but if they get out of the car they fall through the rock.

I've even had it happen in Villanelle. 2 Giant floating rocks.
    Spellsinger > Revenant > Requiem / Battlemage > Zealot / Blightcaster / Spirtualist
    Dahuta > Tempest > Jakar

If this problem keeps persisting go to C:\Users\YOURPCNAMEHERE\Documents\ArcheAge\USER\

Here you will find the ''shaders'' folder . Delete it .. Ofc logged out be4.

On restart it will fix ur files and things should be ok.

PS: in the Profileshots folder u can find a screenshot of your character so you can make sure you fix the right char.

Sincerely Kiro.

Nui is our goddess, but everyone bows down to the Jesus Rock.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

I had it happen once while up in the mountains in falcorth, and once in Mahadevi seeing a huge giant cow pen threw me off.

i had that happen to me recently while going across the mountain into villanelle, i had my alt with me and it only affected the account that was driving so i was able to switch my 2 characters over and drive the rest of the way with my alt, its an odd little bug, sometimes can be really annoying but other times its pretty amusing
    Kadum East
    Jasperaus
    <Convergence>

+ Reply to Thread