+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healler classes

Question Healler classes

Hello everyone I want to start playing archeage as a healler but I didint follow the patches and stuffs so I have no clue which healler is in meta now my play style is just want to mostly aoe heal and support my team with cloth set dps doesnt matter that much I dont know if there is class like that so waiting for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    Hello everyone I want to start playing archeage as a healler but I didint follow the patches and stuffs so I have no clue which healler is in meta now my play style is just want to mostly aoe heal and support my team with cloth set dps doesnt matter that much I dont know if there is class like that so waiting for your suggestion.
    theirs a few my fav at the min is sorrowsong (vit+song+occult) lots of combos with all your main healing abilities and if healing isn't needed so much you can switch to songcraft and buff/debuff.

good combo's self cast mirrors light and cast absorb lifeforce (turns it into an aoe heal worth 10% your max hp),
    pain harvest + mend (stops mend going into cool down however once mend is cast you get a 3 sec debuff that will remove pain harvest. as long as your spam casting your fine stop casting or try to move more than a few steps and you will have to recast pain harvest also doubles mana usage after each cast,
    healing circle + mana barrier (shields 10 ally's from harm + 20% heal. realy useful in red dragon when it drops the fireballs and fall of hiram when the treats do the stomp. however it wont shield you so watch your health. can also combo with resurgence)

my build at the in (https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/479595)

For Absorb Lifeforce in Ocultism tree - how do you get yourself under your own blessing to trigger the "Heals Allies within 10m" ability? I'm looking through the Vit and Song abilities but I cant seem to find it..
    Cheers
    Waiting for Unchained

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhammer View Post
    For Absorb Lifeforce in Ocultism tree - how do you get yourself under your own blessing to trigger the "Heals Allies within 10m" ability? I'm looking through the Vit and Song abilities but I cant seem to find it..
    Cheers
    Blessing is the buff that Mirrors Light gives, just cast it on yourself

For leveling, I believe vitalism is mandatory. I personally like to switch between Cleric (VIT/SONG/AURA) for raids, and Templer (VIT/DEF/AURA) for PvP.
    Accept both compliments and criticism.
    It takes sun and rain for a flower to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by caffienatedidiot View Post
    theirs a few my fav at the min is sorrowsong (vit+song+occult) lots of combos with all your main healing abilities and if healing isn't needed so much you can switch to songcraft and buff/debuff.

good combo's self cast mirrors light and cast absorb lifeforce (turns it into an aoe heal worth 10% your max hp),
    pain harvest + mend (stops mend going into cool down however once mend is cast you get a 3 sec debuff that will remove pain harvest. as long as your spam casting your fine stop casting or try to move more than a few steps and you will have to recast pain harvest also doubles mana usage after each cast,
    healing circle + mana barrier (shields 10 ally's from harm + 20% heal. realy useful in red dragon when it drops the fireballs and fall of hiram when the treats do the stomp. however it wont shield you so watch your health. can also combo with resurgence)

my build at the in (https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/479595)
    Trying this on an alt just to try a healer char for once, having fun with the build so far. Any advice on gear and armor?

vit/witch/def for an unkillable healer in small scale pvp.
    vit/shadow/song for pve or VERY RISKY pvp.
    vit/shadow/defense pretty much your standard all around healer, like templar but since conversion shield doesn't get the instant casts anymore shadowplay does.

vitalism/occultism/witchcraft = necromancer this is the small scale pvp for your buddys. alot of us run 3 deep 4 deep and so on . what happens as soon as they see your the healer they jump you all at once well guess what this class wants that. go ahead jump into a nice array of aoe cc. your job as the necromancer is to spot heal and crowed control.

my build takes 10 points vitalism 6 points occultism 2 points witchcraft .

with the changes in skill tree locations you gain some mobility with shadowstep and mirror warp and they both double as utility shadowstep giving you the ability to see stealth and mirror warp letting you put targets to sleep.
    when they arent targeting you then you have access to the pain harvest combo with mend to spam those heals and throw cc out with skewer, banshee wail, and boneyard.

the second they jump on you press your death button for a nice 3 second stun and combo that with hellspear and skewer , realy want to make them regret going on you add in the aoe range fear from banshee wail and trap them in boneyard while you mount up to safty.

+ Reply to Thread