+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions on Erenor Progression

Quote Originally Posted by Japonaise View Post
    Are you knify from dahuta?
    No, I'm Knife from Aier/Anthalon

Quote Originally Posted by emellgee View Post
    A viable set of erenor armor is a HUGE, expensive undertaking. What weapon are you using? It's much more important to have a strong weapon than it is to have nice armor. If you're ready for the grind and don't mind taking a LOT of time to finish it, don't let me dissuade you. If it were me though, I'd sell the chest piece and work towards a Hiram set or library set and possibly an erenor weapon. If you don't care about pvp, and just want to build the set for fun (i.e, if that's the 'fun' part of AA for you), by all means, keep it up as long as you are having a good time.
    When looking at a plan for long-term equipment, I made the decision to do a hybrid as I noticed Hiram stuff would be easy to get and, in some cases, given for free on occasion. I went Hiram for weapon and shield and crafting for armor. My weapon is highest Hiram can do at the moment, but I do wish I had made the opposite decision and did Hiram armor as there are far more pieces.

Still, I do enjoy the game, enjoy a challenge, and this will keep me occupied for a looooong time

Quote Originally Posted by Colthoron View Post
    When looking at a plan for long-term equipment, I made the decision to do a hybrid as I noticed Hiram stuff would be easy to get and, in some cases, given for free on occasion. I went Hiram for weapon and shield and crafting for armor. My weapon is highest Hiram can do at the moment, but I do wish I had made the opposite decision and did Hiram armor as there are far more pieces.

Still, I do enjoy the game, enjoy a challenge, and this will keep me occupied for a looooong time
    I'm quite similar to you in that regard. I just recently made the decision to make a full Hiram set but I'll most likely keep running in full Ayanad for quite a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2