+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New idea

New idea

How about we make the costumes that we already have into Chroma! Not sure why yas think we, the ones playing from the beginning, should buy them AGAIN. At this rate it wouldn't make sense to buy anything from the MP if later on you will make the same item in a better version. Whats next adding a little sparkle to them? This just doesn't make any sense except to rake in the cash.

*closes the wallet*
    ~BOOP~
    Old Timers Guild
    Tahyang, Conviction, Kadum

Would also, save on storage space...
    ~BOOP~
    Old Timers Guild

all dyeable costumes are technically "chroma" costumes as you can dye them whatever colour you want, as for the cow suits which is what i assume you are referring to i believe that was to give people the option of basic blue/red or custom colour though they should have also given people the option to convert to chroma for those who already had them.
    Kadum East
    Jasperaus
    <Convergence>

I have 5 of the 8 yatas they are offering from way back and none are dyeable. Instead of making them chroma they want us to buy them AGAIN. The cows also, just didn't care to complain about 2 costumes... Now that its about 2 + 5 = 7 costumes plus I am sure people have the other 3. So 10 repeat costumes with chroma added...... that's another story. Pretty sure this is going to be the new thing, repeat all costumes and make them chroma so people buy them AGAIN.
    ~BOOP~
    Old Timers Guild

yeah my bad i had internet issues and hadn't logged in in about 8 days so i see what you mean now really should have added a conversion recipe for those who have the basic versions
    Kadum East
    Jasperaus
    <Convergence>

+ Reply to Thread