+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allow the full utilization of alts.

Allow the full utilization of alts.

Alts are a great aspect of this game. But they are only used for farming resources. And here is the problem this is a pvp game where the end goal is to do pvp. This problem could be solved with a simple rule change. Allow 3rd party programs for controlling alts!

Possible applications:
    -Not enough people for halcyona/arenas/mistmerrow/etc...? Not anymore join the battle with your own army!
    -Gear gap? Not if the fight is 30 on 1.
    -New players will be able to lvl-up faster, because the completion of quests is faster when you are in a raid of 30.

ALTS ARE NOT A PROBLEM THEY ARE A SOLUTION!

or just implement a good q mechanics and ban alts
    BRING BACK UNCAPPED 1v1 #ARENAGATE

this is either a troll post or this guy is missing a few marbles lol, you basically want even more botting than its already happening? If your suggestions somehow made it into the game you would end up playing with yourself because everyone in their right mind would leave
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

I use my 2 alts for farming, and created them because I was curiou about all race, how they are? , elf dworfy, human but I play in raid only with my main.and my irl family member tried the game, and play sometime for a few hours, and we can play with 2 pc( in different rooms on your house) it is good familial amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCarThiefBeton View Post
    Alts are a great aspect of this game. But they are only used for farming resources. And here is the problem this is a pvp game where the end goal is to do pvp. This problem could be solved with a simple rule change. Allow 3rd party programs for controlling alts!

Possible applications:
    -Not enough people for halcyona/arenas/mistmerrow/etc...? Not anymore join the battle with your own army!
    -Gear gap? Not if the fight is 30 on 1.
    -New players will be able to lvl-up faster, because the completion of quests is faster when you are in a raid of 30.

ALTS ARE NOT A PROBLEM THEY ARE A SOLUTION!
    Alts are a problem. Because all of those applications can be and should be done between players, not mindless slaves.

Better solutions are providing NPC assistance or auto-systems to improve quality-of-life (which XL seems to be experimenting with). Then encourage players and provide incentive for them to work together on actual content (again, stuff they are experimenting with). Do this successfully and you can kill off alts completely.

Alts are a necessary evil for this game in its current state, but it's also one of the most cancerous elements holding this game back.

You all do realize this guy is trolling you, right? He started out a few months ago, posting repeatedly and hysterically about how evil alts were. When the holes in his arguments were pointed out to him over and over, he switched to this tactic.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

This is not a troll thread. I do realize now that I was wrong and alts ARE GOOD. We need them and we should use all their capabilities!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCarThiefBeton View Post
    This is not a troll thread. I do realize now that I was wrong and alts ARE GOOD. We need them and we should use all their capabilities!!!
    aaah you made your own alt army now, and its to much work

asking for legalizing botting not a troll? the AA world is getting more crazy every year

+ Reply to Thread