+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No emails and locked out...

Exclamation No emails and locked out...

Posting up here too maybe some cm actually sees it. Stopped receiving emails from you out of the blue with codes for account authentication. Completely locked out of my patron account now. Paying customer with no abilities to play or buy. Obviously there's an issue with current posts on the sticky thread. Probably want to get on top of this so paying customers can continue to play and pay. Pretty ridiculous this just happens out of the blue to an existing email that has zero issues in literally years.

request #1203125

If anybody else is having this issue, I was able to unlock my glyph account using Rift. Email with code was received from Rift the first attempt, as I've yet to receive any emails via Archeage.

It might be your ISP flagging the Archeage mails as spam due to a new filter but having had to wait for a code myself recently I know it is, for some reason, not an instant process anymore so I just resign myself to eventually getting the email with the code in.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

I literally had this problem up until yesterday. I'm still not sure how it ended up working but after two days I suddenly was able to receive the authentication email. We had a power outage that hit our router hard, ended up changing our ip address. I guess it just took the internet two days to catch up?
    <Karma> Carebear since 2014
    I cant believe Im back AGAIN....

everyone is locked out of their accounts (URGENCY NEEDED FROM TEAM)

authentication servers are not sending response with authentication code in email when requested.

everyone who is logging in from "new" locations arent able to authenticate themselves because no emails (with auth codes) are being sent!

fix fast pls

attempt to log in through rift or another trion game should trigger the email to be sent

Quote Originally Posted by caffienatedidiot View Post
    attempt to log in through rift or another trion game should trigger the email to be sent
    that didnt work. many others are having the same issue as well.

try clearing your trusted locations on an alt account and see for yourself

same

Use the rift authenticator on a phone or tablet in the meantime that should work.

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Use the rift authenticator on a phone or tablet in the meantime that should work.
    not working either.

need help from the Gamigo Archeage Team

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast