+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Malediction's Wrathful Casting isn't working properly

Malediction's Wrathful Casting isn't working properly

Hey there,
    I've been using Malediction since it came out, and really like the skillset. Since two patches ago, when they changed how Wrathful Casting works, I've not been able to properly stack it at all. I read some post stating it was a bug(or was it not? It was not made clear at least), and that it will get fixed soon. It still hasn't though.
    I'm writing this mostly because of the new Flame Bladefall skill, that only consumes 3/5 charges at most. I really like how it works, as it allows a quick and easy combo with Serpent Bite for high burst damage to multiple targets. The problem is though, that it doesn't give me any stacks for Wrathful Casting, while it's supposed to give me 5 stacks from Flame Bladefall and 5 stacks from Serpent Bite(if I'm using them in this order at 10 Malice Charges).
    The passive states "Increases Attack Speed +20 per Malice Charge consumed. Stacks up to 10 times." The way that it currently works though, is that it only gives you 1 Wrathful Casting stack, as in, only +20 attack speed, when you USE 10 Malice Charges. Therefore, the way it is implemented at the moment, makes it such that you can only get 1 stack for using Serpent Bite at 10 charges, and are unable to get any Wrathful Casting stacks from using Flame Bladefall at full stacks.

I would like to hear if this is an actual bug or not, and how this passive is supposed to work, because frankly, at the moment, it just doesn't provide anything useful. It looks like it should be a simple fix( if(MaliceCharge consumed){addAttackSpeed(numberOfCharges*20)} or whatever the code is supposed to be, instead of having it be adding the Attack speed without that multiplier.

bump so I can maybe get an answer from a CM or something

another bump

and another bump, I just want some confirmation on what the intended way of that passive is. Something like "we don't know either, and have asked XL" is plenty...

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hello~

Sorry for the long wait! >.< XL is aware of the issue. I do appreciate your patience and for reporting the issue.

Alright thanks for letting me(us?) know it's being looked at. Just wondering then what the actual implementation should be like, if you have that info?

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Currently I do not. As per the wording of the skill it does not seem to be working properly. Once the issue is resolved one way or another I will attempt to update here too

Thanks for the heads up then, I'll be looking forward to a reply

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello~

Sorry for the long wait! >.< XL is aware of the issue. I do appreciate your patience and for reporting the issue.
    If XL is aware of the issue why was it not addressed in the last update? its been this way since the skill set was released yet nothing was done about it all through those patches also hiram mountains daily quests have a bug that reduces your fps to 1 fps every mob you kill, again its been this way since forever when are you going to address all these? also regarding your grace period for halcy dc's does not fix the root issue here its just a bandage fix and your halcy instance is still laggy, please listen to your community.

+ Reply to Thread