+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Tickets

Angry

Request #1673366
    Teleporting Hack used on Jakar EU
    January 13, 2021

So... 3 months later the player using teleporting hack is still in the game. Amazing support you have ! So when you have a player who manage to teleport accross the map with a trade pack it's not a critical security issue for you ? The guy takes a pack, delivers it immediatly to the NPC with a hack then teleport to an other place to get a new pack etc.. and you don't ban him ??? What is wrong with you ?

==============================

Request #1676974
    Animist Bots in Aegis Island on Jakar EU
    January 23, 2021

Once again I reported a bot army months ago and not a single account got ban. I have a list of 18 names that you can immediatly ban. Is your support team sleeping ? They don't care about the game or their job ?

==============================

Request #1728510
    No free patron for my character
    March 23, 2021

Still no answer for that ticket. You gave 3 days of patron to everyone but my main character didn't get it. It worked for my alts but not for my main. On the website it said I had 3 days of patron available but in game nothing, no patron buff, no loyalty tokens, no labor regen etc...

Customer ticket #1737904. Sent 5 days ago on April 1st regarding a costume I bought for 2500 credits which I never received.

The message was the purchase failed but it still deducted my credits. Can I get either the costume or the credits back please.

Can't prepay land taxes on two separate accounts

Still no information on my lost credits - used an apex on 27 march but still no credits on account. I did send a ticket #1732166 with several screenshots but no response since then.
    The next day (28 march ) lost my patron ingame although i had prepaid for 35 days.Patron returned after 6 days no compensation - at least I was able to keep the houses.Credits still missing - seriously don't you want us to play the game? Cause you sure make it hard for us.

What a mess this game support is now and also all the broken in game matters and missing items every time the servers merge, i imagine many will be leaving shortly withdrawing financial support.

tickets 1734429 1733854
    cant pre pay tax, have in game patron buff
    patron for 3 months not added to account
    patron purchased with credits added to account but cant pay tax
    Warborn Sestiva on Dochul N/A

It's been two weeks since I put in support ticket. No response from support on it yet.
    Thunder Lotus Guild
    Aria, Formerly of Namia and Kraken - West To visit our website click here

Request #1744904

Open Ticket ID 1734704 since March 29 and it gets ignored. How long does it take to deliever Credits or to refund my Money if the Credits can't be delieverd?

Since this is most likely gamigos biggest cash cow, you would think they would at least try to act like they care with customer service. 2 weeks with no response. Not one update. 1737904.

Credits taken, item never received. Do they not want people spending money any more?

It is sad but I guess we will never get an answer. I mean 1 Ticket and 18 Days later nothing happend. But if this is how Gamingo treats paying Customers, then I go full free to Play and never buy something again from them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast