+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Tickets

Ticket sent regarding lost property, details in the ticket. Would be greatly appreciated if looked into.

Request #1221087

they wont, they do not have the decency to truely and thoughtfully read and reply to our issues. OR to fix any of the issues, its like they do it on purpose.
    Keep the grid unstable and crap bugged. Why fix it? Then they HAVE to compensate us,
    (which legally actualyl they already should because they arent delivering what is promissed for our money)
    And when will they start banning rude people like Welt and others that even dare to call people ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and such in open chat because they are sad
    little kids unable to be decent in a community...

They don't do this, they wont reply to our problem tickets. And that compensation we have a right to get,... wont come... Gaymigo does not care about anything
    but getting our money into their greedy grubby pockets and lie to us about fixes and compensations.

I was able to buy patron a couple days ago. A few minutes after buying patron, I tried to buy the 15-day credit package. You said "Unable to complete purchase". I then called my bank and found out I had a block. I removed the block the next day, and tried again. You still say "Unable to complete purchase". I'm a new player, and I'd like to try stuff out to fully evaluate this game. So please remove the block on your end. Thanx.
    Request #1226454

Attention! Everyone who want to make Farm Hauler then Farm Freighter! Something is wrong with Multi Wagon Upgrade Ticket they change it to Total Upgrade Ticket and they doesn't work at all. Team any response?

Request #1227594

Hi!

Still waiting on a response to Ticket #1205438

This ticket was submitted April 15th and never received a reply. Thank you in advance!

a lot of people after maintenance do not generate labor while offline anymore even if they are patron (and they have patron status in-game)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrurik View Post
    a lot of people after maintenance do not generate labor while offline anymore even if they are patron (and they have patron status in-game)
    Iím also having this issue; have active patron in game but only regen online. I thought I was imagining it at first! Thanks for this post!
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Been 10 days and still no answer? REQUEST #1230616
    I am missing many items from (ridiculous) Trion/Archeage 30 day mail delete system - that I paid real money to have.

My husband and I just came back to game end of June and put in tickets and still nothing.

It should not be taking weeks just to return some mails of items we bought and paid for. These are credit items, homes, gardens we can only have ONCE per account that we cannot buy again, credit purchased chests, and so on. There's no excuse for the level of time this is taking.

We are TRYING to be able to play this game but with NO FARMS, no houses, no beds for more labour, no storage or or anything - it really sucks!

The only reason I have not already quit again is because of my husband - but I am close to convincing him that we should just forget this.

I don't think there's any good reason to ignore tickets THIS LONG. If I did this, I wouldn't have a job.

I am sorry for sounding cross but I am annoyed and frustrated that people just get IGNORED for crazy lengths of time!
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

8 day and no answer . Request #1226186

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast