+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bringing Back the Login-Tracker - We Need Your Feedback!

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Bringing Back the Login-Tracker - We Need Your Feedback!

How do you feel about the Login-Tracker? Do you like receiving rewards for your daily logins and when you complete the Calendar?

Well, we have some good news for you; we'd like to revamp it! There's no information yet on when and in what form it will take so far, we're just beginning to conceptualize what a new Login-Tracker could look like.

That's where you come into play!

We want to know what YOU would like to see in a revamped version of the Login-Tracker! More rewards? Better rewards? More even better rewards? Let us know so that we can tune the possible new Login-Tracker to your needs and wishes!

Comment with any and all your suggestions until February 28, 2020!

We're looking forward to your feedback,
    The ArcheAge Team

We would appreciate it if you fixed the current issues that exist - name change and server transfer.
    To Contact Me:

First step is putting the final tracker reward back to 21 days. This month is a perfect example. Miss one day and you don't get the log in badge.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    First step is putting the final tracker reward back to 21 days. This month is a perfect example. Miss one day and you don't get the log in badge.
    Agreed,

I was unable to access my account for a couple days due to a misunderstanding and blammo it killed the login rewards for that month.
    To Contact Me:

When you will exchange login tracker to archepass or add it for legacy servers? Sure it must be available only for PA accounts.

The Login tracker has been useless for probably about 2 years now maybe even 3, the best thing from it has been the login badge for the serendipity stones.

It can be improved in a few ways, make it like the unchained archepass where there are rewards daily for patron and non patron, comparing unchained and legacy now Patron feels like itís not really worth it, many players donít want it as it no longer adds many bonuses other than owning land.

The non patron tracker should include daily required things but not something that is incredibly overpowered, at this stage xp pots are not required everyone has them 10fold, things like kyrios badges, honor, Vocation are common things, just increase it by a lot.
    Add the box where you can choose infusions (dungeon or hiram) but make it the good ones also add hiram awakening scrolls but scale those up so you get more as the month goes on as for the 7 day interval rewards go rotate it to something new, maybe after 14 days you get something really good like 20-30 manastorm crystals.

The patron tracker should be much better than 4 rewards that it gives, it should also be a daily click thing that gives good rewards considering there is that much more benefit of patron anymore, labor pots should be every other day since itís a difficult thing to keep while gearing now. Something like a box that has an assortment of buffs, 10x as much honor/vocation, more hiram infusions and dungeon infusions as well as leader infusions (wb xp) add more awakening scrolls such as 50 brilliant awakening scrolls over the course of the month so you get at least one attempt during the course of the month, the 7 day marks should have the current 2x temper attempts, then the 28 day mark as well as the non patron bonus of a login badge there should be a costume/glider that weíve not had in a long time,

Login badge is a forgotten dead part of the game, it hasnít been updated in like 4 years and nobody really buys anything from the merchant other than serendipity stones, there should be more rare awesome rewards from this merchant such as special costumes/gliders, heck even throw in like a legendary ship part for like 3 login badges, this is something at needs a huge over hall.

Things we donít need in the login trackers are; xp pots, gilda, bound hereafters, loot buffs, honor increase pots.

The patron and non patron should both be obtainable by patron players.

Other things that need updated are; the gift coin shop, the golden token shop, the merchants favor shop, Korea has a workbench were you can trade manastorm crystals for a random trinket egg that has a random great reward or some good buffs/items, this would be a great addition for those of with manastorm crystals but nothing to spend them on.

Thanks for reading

Obligatory add the hello kitty car, pole dance and woodman costumes.

Please don't bring it back. At least not the way it was.
    It's nothing more but another addicting method.

For casual player it was just something else they would never get.
    "Shame on me for not being able to log in almost every single day for a whole month"

For daily users it was a nice gimmick they would get after a normal month of playing. However you (or at least I and a few others I know) would see it as a huge drawback at times when you could not log in often enough.
    "This month I won't be able to log in often enough because I spend Christmas, Eastern, my holidays somewhere else, so I'll be 1 or 2 days short of logins for the grand price."

Over the years the game has had some quality-of-life improvements like being able to prepay taxes or having weekly missions for the Archepass instead of daily missions. Why would you want to take a step back and (re-) add an unnecessary "feature".

IF you really want to re-introduce the login tracker, it should either have "rewards" that are either extremely small (even for logging in every single day of the month) or it should be able to be completed by 95% or more of the playerbase (let's say the main reward after 10 log-ins per month - you should know which amount of days to choose based on the players' behavior).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beautyís thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsongís call.

Instead of updating the login tracker, XL should be issuing regular updates to EVERY other exchange in the game:

Login Badge
    Honor
    Arena
    Gilda Star
    Guild Prestige
    Manastorm Fountain
    Gift Coin
    Merchant's Favor

By increasing the usage of all of these items, the demand for them will go up. Higher demand = higher value, thus the value of the login tracker is also increased.

The cash shop has been updated once a week for the past few years now, yet most of these barely get an update once every other year. And the last biggest addition to any of them - Pets/Mounts/Glider designs for Gilda Stars, the additional recipe costs made the vast majority of them not worth crafting when the item can be obtained far cheaper from the cash shop or ingame events.

If you really want to be useful, you could work on addressing the average 300% inflation on NA Legacy Server basic crafting materials, which has put their prices well above the values XL used to 'balance' the economy last time they revamped recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by priceyknight View Post
    The Login tracker has been useless for probably about 2 years now maybe even 3, the best thing from it has been the login badge for the serendipity stones.

It can be improved in a few ways, make it like the unchained archepass where there are rewards daily for patron and non patron, comparing unchained and legacy now Patron feels like it’s not really worth it, many players don’t want it as it no longer adds many bonuses other than owning land.

The non patron tracker should include daily required things but not something that is incredibly overpowered, at this stage xp pots are not required everyone has them 10fold, things like kyrios badges, honor, Vocation are common things, just increase it by a lot.
    Add the box where you can choose infusions (dungeon or hiram) but make it the good ones also add hiram awakening scrolls but scale those up so you get more as the month goes on as for the 7 day interval rewards go rotate it to something new, maybe after 14 days you get something really good like 20-30 manastorm crystals.

The patron tracker should be much better than 4 rewards that it gives, it should also be a daily click thing that gives good rewards considering there is that much more benefit of patron anymore, labor pots should be every other day since it’s a difficult thing to keep while gearing now. Something like a box that has an assortment of buffs, 10x as much honor/vocation, more hiram infusions and dungeon infusions as well as leader infusions (wb xp) add more awakening scrolls such as 50 brilliant awakening scrolls over the course of the month so you get at least one attempt during the course of the month, the 7 day marks should have the current 2x temper attempts, then the 28 day mark as well as the non patron bonus of a login badge there should be a costume/glider that we’ve not had in a long time,

Login badge is a forgotten dead part of the game, it hasn’t been updated in like 4 years and nobody really buys anything from the merchant other than serendipity stones, there should be more rare awesome rewards from this merchant such as special costumes/gliders, heck even throw in like a legendary ship part for like 3 login badges, this is something at needs a huge over hall.

Things we don’t need in the login trackers are; xp pots, gilda, bound hereafters, loot buffs, honor increase pots.

The patron and non patron should both be obtainable by patron players.

Other things that need updated are; the gift coin shop, the golden token shop, the merchants favor shop, Korea has a workbench were you can trade manastorm crystals for a random trinket egg that has a random great reward or some good buffs/items, this would be a great addition for those of with manastorm crystals but nothing to spend them on.

Thanks for reading

Obligatory add the hello kitty car, pole dance and woodman costumes.
    1. It has no sense its like "give all in login tracker"
    2. Alot ppl need gilda stars (for exemple to do packs) or honor pots (if u use them on aegis, CR, GR, whalesong ect. u have nice honor bonus + if u want ancestral lv 55 u need some exp boost :P
    3. 100% right on update curency shops (gift coin, gilda star, golden token ect.)
    4. its fuc.. stiupid that there are items that "old" players have and new players can't have (merchant cotume, ravenspine wings)
    5. leave alone login tracker and fix rest of the game cuz every aspect of this game has BUGS BUGS BUGS and again BUGS !!!
    Thank You.

My biggest problem with the login tracker is that there's nothing to buy with the login badges once I have them. One of my characters has 22 of them in storage -- that's nearly 2 years of daily logins, and I already bought everything I want.

I'd like to see some new and unique items in the login badge store, stuff that can't be purchased by any other means. Also, I'd like to see some of the cash shop items that are no longer available brought back as login tracker rewards; for example, hot tubs and beanstalk houses.

I think it would be a good idea to reduce the number of required days from 28 to 25, so that you could miss an occasional day and still complete the calendar.

Finally, many of the items you get for the daily rewards are not very useful for certain types of characters, and it would be nice if we could choose our rewards. Maybe each daily login could contribute points to be spent on a small prize at the end of each week (or every 5 days, if you go with a 25-day calendar). You could be allowed to choose one from an array of different prizes, so that people could get items that they would want and use.

P.S. Please do NOT bring ArchePasses to Legacy. I play both versions of the game, and the ArchePass is by far my least favorite thing in Unchained.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast