+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Tickets

I am really disappointed. I returned a week ago to AA. Today was an update on the EU servers. When I logged back in all my larders disappeared. 84 in total. if on overage I were to get 22g, that is 1848g I lost. Not counting all the mats and labor. I am really really upset by this, Yes I did put a ticket in, and I hope y'all will make up for this, 1848g worth of something, or more

Hi, I been trying to purchase archeage unchained and it did not accept my credit card. When I jumped through hoops to contact costumer support here is how our messages went. This is unbelievable that your service is this bad...

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

We offer a variety of different payment methods to make purchases. If you are having issues using one of these, we suggest trying another.

Currently we support the following:
    -Rixty
    -KarmaKoin
    -PaySafeCard
    -Allopass Direct Debit
    -Allopass Paysafe Card

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this question is 1276516.

Sincerely,

Eurico

My response....

Ok so I tried to pay with paypal and it said same issue, error while processing purchase didnt complete. Why is this so difficult just to pre order the game?!!!

This is what I keep getting...

Why did this happen and what can I do about it?

We take security around our customers' accounts very seriously. This order might have raised one of our security flags that you can clear by filing a Purchase Support Ticket. We'll have someone look into the order on our side, and once we're sure it's really you, we'll be able to get you all set!
    If your account was compromised in the past, it may have a past block on it. You can also get in touch with us here, and we'll be happy to get you back on your feet again quickly.
    The bank or service that issued this payment method may have blocked this order. You may want to get in touch with the payment provider and make sure the order can go through on their side.
    You may want to try a different payment method entirely.
    You may also want to try again tomorrow. Sometimes when people order too much, too fast, the billing services may interpret an order as attempted fraud. If this is how you normally order or plan to in the future, you can also get in touch with us here. We can verify it's really you, fix you up for this order, and make sure you don't get blocked in the future.

His response...

Eurico (Trion Worlds)

Sep 21, 16:27 CEST

Hello,
    Thanks for your message.

Your transactions has been declined due to security reasons.

We offer other available purchase methods which are the followings :
    -Rixty
    -PaySafeCard
    -Allopass Direct Debit
    -Allopass Paysafe Card

Sincerely,

Eurico

So I responded again...

what does that mean, what do i need to do to clear that up? I tried pay pal and it did not work either! I dont know what those other payment methods are but I tried the pay pal option and didn't work either. Tried that and credit card so how can I clear up the security problem, this is ridiculous! Also why was there an issue in the first place?!!

So he responded again...

Eurico (Trion Worlds)

Sep 23, 16:49 CEST

Hello,
    Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, we cannot explain you the parameters of our security system or tell which exact action has triggered it for security reasons.

Other purchase methods are still available.

Sincerely,

Eurico

so I responded back....

Wow, really?!! You cant even tell me what to do to clear it up or how to verify or whatever?
    Is there someone that can explain to me why I can not even be told what the issue is? I dont expect you to reveal to me the parameters of your security system however I do not see how you can not even explain to me what the problem is so it can be addressed. You offer me an alternative method of payment that I am not familiar with and when I tried to use paypal method that didnt work either so how do I know that these other payment methods would work? I have not done anything and I am only trying to purchase the game. I spoke to my bank and the card is fine, so what the hell is the issue?!!!

Each reply takes a full day to get back to me so this has been going on for days. I am just trying to purchase archeage Unchained, why is it so hard just to try and buy the game in the first place?!!!

Angry Stilll no answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiusnyc View Post
    Hi, I been trying to purchase archeage unchained and it did not accept my credit card. When I jumped through hoops to contact costumer support here is how our messages went. This is unbelievable that your service is this bad...

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

We offer a variety of different payment methods to make purchases. If you are having issues using one of these, we suggest trying another.

Currently we support the following:
    -Rixty
    -KarmaKoin
    -PaySafeCard
    -Allopass Direct Debit
    -Allopass Paysafe Card

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Sincerely,

Eurico

My response....

Ok so I tried to pay with paypal and it said same issue, error while processing purchase didnt complete. Why is this so difficult just to pre order the game?!!!

This is what I keep getting...

Why did this happen and what can I do about it?

We take security around our customers' accounts very seriously. This order might have raised one of our security flags that you can clear by filing a Purchase Support Ticket. We'll have someone look into the order on our side, and once we're sure it's really you, we'll be able to get you all set!
    If your account was compromised in the past, it may have a past block on it. You can also get in touch with us here, and we'll be happy to get you back on your feet again quickly.
    The bank or service that issued this payment method may have blocked this order. You may want to get in touch with the payment provider and make sure the order can go through on their side.
    You may want to try a different payment method entirely.
    You may also want to try again tomorrow. Sometimes when people order too much, too fast, the billing services may interpret an order as attempted fraud. If this is how you normally order or plan to in the future, you can also get in touch with us here. We can verify it's really you, fix you up for this order, and make sure you don't get blocked in the future.

His response...

Eurico (Trion Worlds)

Sep 21, 16:27 CEST

Hello,
    Thanks for your message.

Your transactions has been declined due to security reasons.

We offer other available purchase methods which are the followings :
    -Rixty
    -PaySafeCard
    -Allopass Direct Debit
    -Allopass Paysafe Card

Sincerely,

Eurico

So I responded again...

what does that mean, what do i need to do to clear that up? I tried pay pal and it did not work either! I dont know what those other payment methods are but I tried the pay pal option and didn't work either. Tried that and credit card so how can I clear up the security problem, this is ridiculous! Also why was there an issue in the first place?!!

So he responded again...

Eurico (Trion Worlds)

Sep 23, 16:49 CEST

Hello,
    Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, we cannot explain you the parameters of our security system or tell which exact action has triggered it for security reasons.

Other purchase methods are still available.

Sincerely,

Eurico

so I responded back....

Wow, really?!! You cant even tell me what to do to clear it up or how to verify or whatever?
    Is there someone that can explain to me why I can not even be told what the issue is? I dont expect you to reveal to me the parameters of your security system however I do not see how you can not even explain to me what the problem is so it can be addressed. You offer me an alternative method of payment that I am not familiar with and when I tried to use paypal method that didnt work either so how do I know that these other payment methods would work? I have not done anything and I am only trying to purchase the game. I spoke to my bank and the card is fine, so what the hell is the issue?!!!

Each reply takes a full day to get back to me so this has been going on for days. I am just trying to purchase archeage Unchained, why is it so hard just to try and buy the game in the first place?!!!
    ...and still no answer. Now Costumer service isn't even responding. All I wanted was to purchase the game.

Bonjour

Je n'ai pas reçu la compensation pour la panne des serveurs US mais aussi pour
    les pannes et la disparition de tous mes packs suite au mise a jour.

Aucune information de votre part pour les demandes => #1242607 , #1242621 ,

Merci pour votre aide (sachez que je joue a Archeage depuis le début) et a chaque fois on m'oublie

Serveur EUROPE => Bilbir
    Serveur US ======>Duthin

Hey , i just picked the game up 2 days ago. I had this account with a 46 darkrunner which i'm using to post this reply cause the account i used to start fresh on the Fresh Start Server Ezi won't allow me to post on the forum "need level 15 character" even though i got a lvl 22 already. Anyway as i'm playing through steam i purchased ARCHEAGE - LEGENDS RETURN STARTER PACK from steam store, figured it out that i need to login on your website in order to add the pack but there's nowhere to be found. Opened a ticket with the number 1282053.

What is this?

What is this and why did I get it? What 7 day Patron, I thought Unchained was a onetime purchase? If this is for the legacy servers I have not purchased a patron account in years. Has some kind of restriction been placed on my account? I have had so many problems with you guys and your costumer service is lousy. Takes a day to reply by email every time I have anything to say and all they tell me is that they cant tell me anything. This is really B.S. I am so unhappy with you guys.

Got this in my email:
    Greetings from Trion Worlds:
    The pre-paid game time included on your Game Time Card or with your 7 Day Patron Time purchase expired on Oct 15, 2019. Your access to 7 Day Patron Time content has been restricted.

Your subscription to 7 Day Patron Time has been temporarily suspended. To resume your access to 7 Day Patron Time, please update the payment information for your Trion Worlds account by clicking the following link or pasting it into your browser:

http://rift.trionworlds.com/account/...ry-flow.action

If you continue to experience difficulties, or have any other questions or concerns, please visit our Support Center by clicking the link below or pasting it into your browser: https://support.trionworlds.com

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you in-game soon!

Sincerely,
    Trion Worlds Account Services

Ok, I have sent several tickets, and outside the normal automated response that you got it, no one has responded to anything I have sent, so I am trying here to see if I can
    get some feedback. I purchased the $79.99 package at the beginning (I know, shame on me, like many people I assume), got the archpass upgrade ticket, but was never able to
    use it. Never got any benefits from the archpass from day one, never got any diligence coins, and it always show me as a basic member, so I paid the premium price, for what? Since then, I know they discontinued the archpass, but what about all the people who paid the premium price? What about all the benefits we never received? What about the
    diligence coins we never received? Just looking for some answers on what if anything I paid all that money for. As a new players just as a side note, some observations: Not enough storage in this game, Not enough ways for early players to get gold in this game, and the forced pvp where the ganking while questing really sucks. I know this is a pvp game, but come on, have some servers where you can choose pvp or not, which leads me to another problem, you are forced to be on just one server due to the fact that you can
    only have two characters and the server you chose at creation is the one you are stuck with. Please let me know what is going to be done about my membership I paid for and didn't get the benefits of the archpass and diligence coins. Thank you.

My ticket is +17 days from now on. I take this sreenshot yesterday:
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

well almost 2 weeks and i still waiting for a reply bout my patron . ticket 1332760.
    u guys need to fix this problem i paid my patron again as my farms were going to expire , so u guys owns me 1 month on top of the one i just paid plus the week of loyalty i missed as my patron was already paid

fix it please.

Keela . aria server
    <Disaster>

Legacy Mercenaries

Enla <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast