+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Tickets

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Customer Support Tickets

Greetings ArcheAge Community,

Our team comes here to first of all apologize about the lengthy waiting time regarding tickets. At this time there is still an extensive back-log of various requests yet to be addressed. We know you have been feeling discouraged and even though we have been working very hard to solve all issues in a reasonable time, there are some tickets like transfer requests and item restorations that take a long time to be fully resolved as they are more complex in comparison to other kinds of tickets. In order to assist everyone more efficiently, we will need your support.

We would like to take the opportunity at this point in time, to inquire once more if your issue is still ongoing as well as if there have been any updates from your side pertaining to your ticket. We will update all tickets so please update your tickets if they still need solving, otherwise they will close automatically in 3 days and if the issue is no longer affecting you, please don’t update it. This decision was not made easily, but we have seen that there are several duplicated tickets about the same issues that we must then first filter through in order to get to new requests. We want to make sure that we can work as effectively as possible on the tickets that need our attention and so have increased resources to solve the tickets in the upcoming weeks.

We understand that the situation itself is frustrating and for that we would like to thank you for staying with us during this complicated time. Please know that we shall push ourselves to better our practices every day and that we shall thoroughly investigate every request that we receive.

Kind regards,

The ArcheAge Team

Quote Originally Posted by Djaya View Post
    Greetings ArcheAge Community,

Our team comes here to first of all apologize about the lengthy waiting time regarding tickets. At this time there is still an extensive back-log of various requests yet to be addressed. We know you have been feeling discouraged and even though we have been working very hard to solve all issues in a reasonable time, there are some tickets like transfer requests and item restorations that take a long time to be fully resolved as they are more complex in comparison to other kinds of tickets. In order to assist everyone more efficiently, we will need your support.

We would like to take the opportunity at this point in time, to inquire once more if your issue is still ongoing as well as if there have been any updates from your side pertaining to your ticket. We will update all tickets from before March 15th (03/15/2019) so please update your tickets if they still need solving, otherwise they will close automatically in 3 days and if the issue is no longer affecting you, please don’t update it. This decision was not made easily, but we have seen that there are several duplicated tickets about the same issues that we must then first filter through in order to get to new requests. We want to make sure that we can work as effectively as possible on the tickets that need our attention and so have increased resources to solve the tickets in the upcoming weeks.

We understand that the situation itself is frustrating and for that we would like to thank you for staying with us during this complicated time. Please know that we shall push ourselves to better our practices every day and that we shall thoroughly investigate every request that we receive.

Kind regards,

The ArcheAge Team
    I got my Main Account compromised, and I can't enter it anymore (E-Mail and Password changed) any hour that pass can create more problems to my Account since it is in the hand of someone... I know that you had some problems and so a lot of delays in the Support Service, but I don't know what to do at this point.

I opened the ticket times ago and updated it now as "Issue still ongoing", hoping to resolve it, more time pass more I don't know what I can expect since the urgency of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaya View Post
    but we have seen that there are several duplicated tickets about the same issues that we must then first filter through in order to get to new requests.
    Might be because my ticket (from November 2018 btw) was responded to 3 times and all of those 3 times it was asked "please make a new ticket if you're still experiencing your issue." I imagine that happened to many others too.

Sorry for being rude, as I too work in support in a similar environment, but after expecting so much for so long, I find it hard to hold it in anymore.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

So for Transfer requests can you just request a transfer from support since the service is down?

check all tickets about ppl using stealth hacks

Hey AA team.
    I just came back to the game after years away and am locked out of glyph with the error 2025. Trying to log into my accounts it locked me out.
    Can someone look into this for me. I don't want to have to use a VPN.
    I emailed support already with my IP and account email.

anyone know, im use apex and why my credits not increase ??
    my credit was 1550, and after I used 1 apex again my credit didn't increase and it remained 1550.
    2 times I encountered the same problem with another account, the other account has sent a ticket, but there hasn't been a solution for one week and now I have the same problem the second time !!
    im lost 2 APEX with 2 ACCOUNT !!!!! HELP me

please answer some tickets

I went to turn in a ticket and I see the text in big bold red letters

In the next few weeks, the support will not be able to answer all the tickets in the usual haste. During this time we would very much like to ask for your patience; please open only one ticket for every request and wait for an answer. Please accept our sincere apologies.

REALLY what about major issues that is interfering with your customers game time.. customer support should be important . taking weeks and months to answer question or fix a issue is just not right. as a business that depends on people paying to play I am not sure why it takes so long but we need a fast reliable answer and fix to the issues that we have related to archeage please hire more people or what ever to handle the amount of tickets you are receiving I myself have not been able to log into archeage in 4 days would really like to know what is going on help out your paying customers with faster responses to tickets ,

I made a ticket in April, I was sincerely pleasantly surprised it got answered within 4 days time! But then I read the content of my ticket response and realised that it was just an automated response and a 100% copy of the thread-starter post made by CM Djaya in here, without actually addressing my ticket or issue.

I am not trying to be negative here, I would rather want to compliment your services but I can't, not in this state, as this is not professional and we as customers deserve to be treated better.

Good day AA Team,
    I opened a ticket 22 days ago and still waiting for an answer, because 5 Lunagems T2 disappeared, now 3 disappeared again.
    When can you expect replacement?

Greetings Niirti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast